• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Chasers. I think I know what they are.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
THIS MAKES SENSE!!!!!!!!!!I mean if you look at my link on my sig, you'll notice there is no keychain on that guys keyblade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkXemnas

li'lwitch8251! said:
THIS MAKES SENSE!!!!!!!!!!I mean if you look at my link on my sig, you'll notice there is no keychain on that guys keyblade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's asking me for your photobucket password.

DarkXemnas

-Roxas- said:
the chasers, r they made of light?is that a good thing or a bad thing?
At the end of kh:CoM, Riku tells DiZ that he chooses the dawn side which is between the dark and light. so he must have walked that dawn road and came to the scene in the secret ending. lol that was so pathetic. i not really good @ theories.

here is one definition

chaser- One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing.

do you think that Zexion is a chaser by making weapons out of metal?

Last edited:

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com
the keyblader said:
that is a pretty good theroy but i think that the chasers were lookin for Xemnas becuz when you see them they are around that big dragon/ship thing that you and riku have to fight at the end of Kh2, maybe theres a past about xemnas or maybes Xeahanorts past that we dont know about but yea there keyblades could be fake since they dont have keychains

If that is the dragon thing from the fight (which, looking at it now, it may be), then that means those people in the secret ending were in Kingdom Hearts, because that's where the battle took place, right? It's supposedly full of darkness, and seeing as how it looks all desert-like, maybe the darkness is gone. It could be that Sora, Riku, and the King defeated it, which is why their Keyblades are at the center. The three that pick them up may be their successors (meaning they're good), and the one in the distance is one of the evil Keyblade warriors that brings chaos. I guess the evil guy could be possessed by "the memory of Xehanort." I don't know, I'm just kind of rambling. Does it sort of make sense?

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com
Heartless Angel said:
If that is the dragon thing from the fight (which, looking at it now, it may be), then that means those people in the secret ending were in Kingdom Hearts, because that's where the battle took place, right? It's supposedly full of darkness, and seeing as how it looks all desert-like, maybe the darkness is gone. It could be that Sora, Riku, and the King defeated it, which is why their Keyblades are at the center. The three that pick them up may be their successors (meaning they're good), and the one in the distance is one of the evil Keyblade warriors that brings chaos. I guess the evil guy could be possessed by "the memory of Xehanort." I don't know, I'm just kind of rambling. Does it sort of make sense?

For the most part. But your theory would be active is Nomura didn't state that this game could happen in the past. I mean if this really is before Sora's time, then alot of what you said could go right to shit. No offense.

If i were to side with you, however, I think that fourth figure is Xehanort himself. "memories of Xehanort."

Hrm....

When Ansem found him, he said that Xehanort posessed "superhuman" powers, but had lost all of his memory and was near death. Perhaps this keyblade war happened not too long before Sora's adventure? With Xehanort almost dead, he retreated, but had his memory messed up somehow (This part I'm still trying to peice together) and that's' when Ansem found him.

Those three figures came from different directions. They also picked up keyblades from different' realms.

Kingdom Key- Light
Reverse Kingdom Key- Darkness (Ansem states that Mickey found the dark world's keyblade)

Way to Dawn- In between.

But there was also a fourth road. And that road is still a mystery as to what side the person's on. That shadowy figure. Alot of people say it looks like he is holding a keyblade. I don't think so, but when you do look at his hands, the look.....

chained

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
King Sora_Strife said:
After thinking about the name and the secret ending, I think I now know what the Chasers are. I believe, The Chasers are a group of individuels who seek the power of the keyblade. I also believe they wield false keyblades that lack the real keyblade's power but the Chasers want to drain the real keyblades power to make their falseblades all powerful( and that would make The Chasers all powerful as well).

That's possible. Notice that one had the Soul Eater. I think that on the greatest extremity that they don't make KH3, that's just a teaser to show what happens to the 3 keybladers...But if you ask me I think that they are some sort of corrupt secret police, in which Xehanort was a part of. But Xehanort wasnn't corrupt like them and he discovered their secret. And they did something to hiim to make him lose his memory. They probably want to finish the job. But he got too powerful and they decided to let the keybearer of light handle him. But then Xemnas was born. I guess they don't know Xemnas is gone. Either way it will be fun. I look forward to that. I hope they don't tone it down like they did KH2.

T

Tyler Durden

read my thread titled Secret Ending if you want more views on the chainless keyblades.

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
hmm, ive atucally been thinking about this. i think these chasers, as someone said before, are the original keybladers. they are trying to lock the keyblades up, and only one key can open the "door" or perhaps the "coridor" that the keyblades are locked in. this key being sora's, riku's, and kairi's, and mickey's hearts combined.
now as for the keychains, they represent memories of the people that they obtained the keyblades from. an example of that is when you get the paupu keychain with oathkeeper, sora is remined of kairi in CoM when he looks at it.
so, what could this mean for the chasers? they have erased all the people's memories, and have tried to seal all the keyblaes at the crossroads, which is part of the dark corridor. sora reaches there when he locks kingdom hearts, and goes to Castle Oblivion. thats why the memory of Xhenhort is seen at the end, becuase maybe one of the original keybladers who, upon sealing kingdom hearts and locking away the keyblade, went against his fellow keybladers, hence the X in his name.(the x in all of the org members names is there to represent anarchy and going against somthing.) now the memory part could be, that because they sealed the keyblades away or becuase they could open the door without realizing it, that their memories were destroyed, other than one thing, that they have all been together for a while, and that they did somthing that created light in the world. Xhenhort, who could have been the dark keyblader, hated this, and went against his friends to find out
1. a way to open the door
2. his past.

hehe oh yeah, and the other keybladers's hearts went into the 3/4 we know now

xhenhort, mickey, when he came to hollow bastion/radiant garder could have opend the door, without realizing it, and helped Xhenhort go to his keyblade.
now he cant weild a keyblade, i know.
so he was quickly made into a nobody and his heart went to kairi (i know shes a girl tho) or riku.
now the reason he cant weild, is becuase he had been cast away by the keyblade or somthing.
he came close to refinding his memories of Xhenhort, but sora and Riku kept him from finding his heart.

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com
I was gonna quote Kire12, but that'd take way too long.

Anyway, Let me just throw my main theory into the mix.

Chasers.

The only thing that I could think about that is worth chasing is a keyblade or a heart.

But what are drawn to both?

Heartless

Remember, the term "Heartless" wasn't used until Xehanort's heartless began his experiments.

So then, when one becomes a heartless, body is left behind, body becomes Nobody, and Ansem states that if the soul is lost, so is all life, so we can rule that out.

Now, heartless trying to get to the heart, or keyblade means that there is something that is missing. Something that we are overlooking.

On another note, Nomura says that Xehanort's name has not one, not two, not three, but two annograms.

No Heart

Another

Could this mean Another with No heart?

Or No heart with another?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nos Lived said:
I was gonna quote Kire12, but that'd take way too long.

Anyway, Let me just throw my main theory into the mix.

Chasers.

The only thing that I could think about that is worth chasing is a keyblade or a heart.

But what are drawn to both?

Heartless

Remember, the term "Heartless" wasn't used until Xehanort's heartless began his experiments.

So then, when one becomes a heartless, body is left behind, body becomes Nobody, and Ansem states that if the soul is lost, so is all life, so we can rule that out.

Now, heartless trying to get to the heart, or keyblade means that there is something that is missing. Something that we are overlooking.

On another note, Nomura says that Xehanort's name has not one, not two, not three, but two annograms.

No Heart

Another

Could this mean Another with No heart?

Or No heart with another?

Well said. I like your sig, it also applies here.

The absence of evidence of Zexions "death" is not the evidence of absence.

But I stick to my theory, that Xehanort WAS a chaser and that he's dead now. Also they saved Zexion

[ATTENTION WILD THEORY ALERT]

Zexion was Xehanort's relative. and they save Zexion to lure him out, but what they don't know is that Xehanort is 100% gone now. I'm pretty sure they know about Sora and the events of CoM. But I don't know if the know what happened after that. If anyone, they need to kidnap...Riku

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
^ tats wat i said
now, there are probably three parts to a being
1. body
2. heart
3. soul/mind
so maybe now there will be mildless or souless enemies, but thats a stupid theory...
anyway, i think that my thoery makes alot of sence

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
bond of flames said:
well, did u know that when u rearrang the letters in xenohart, u get no heart and another im thinking that maybe xenohart was a chaser

That's what I said. Pay attention. I hate when people say the same things over and over.

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com
bond of flames said:
well, the game never said anything about souls.just body heart and darkness i think.im probably wrong

Yes. Ansem the Wise said that if you remove the soul from the ewuation, you lose all life. The Ansem's Reports are key to figuring this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back