• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Chronicles of Destiny Island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok
here's my new fan-fic, The Chronicles of Destiny Island. I won't be stoping my other one, Catch me as I fall... But I wanted 2 start a new one.

This is comedy, action, romace and drama....ENJOY! :D
Chapter One...
_________
"VALOR!"

"WISDOM!"

"VALOR!"

Sora smacked Riku on the head. "Idiot, everyone knows that Wisdom is way stronger than Valor!"

Riku shook his head. "Your mad!"

"Whatever!" Sora rolled his blue eyes and hopped of the dock on to the soft sand. Then angrily stormed up the beach.

Riku rolled his eyes too and streached out on the dock. "Your mad because I'm right," Riku mummbled to himself.

Kairi was laying in the secret place, reading her favorite book. The Sora stormed in. She sighed, knowing that him in Riku were in another fight.

She sighed again, "You two at it again?"

Sora nodded quickly. "We sure are." Sora took a deep breathe and then Kairi knew that he was gonna get really mad. "I CAN'T BELIVE HIM! I HATE HIM! HE THINKS VALOR IS BETTER BUT IT'S NOT, WISDOM IS THE BEST FORM. WHAT WOULD HE KNOW ANYWAY?! HES SUCH A LITTLE..." Sora went on calling Riku every possible name and sware word. Kairi just tuned out, and then when he was done began to talk again.

"You two are so STUPID!" Kairi walked over to Sora and playfully punched him in the arm. "How can you two be bestfriends and then suddenly hate each other because you two each like differnt forms? It's just very pathetic!"

"Yeah so what. Hes stupid," Sora was rubbing his arm where Kairi had punched him. "It's just hes been so mean and annoying ever since him and Selphie broke up! Hes angry about it and taking it out on me!" Sora's face was red with anger.

Kairi folded her arms. "Maybe hes extremly sad about Selphie and him? Did you ever even ask him about his feelings on it?"

Sora rolled his eyes and sighed loudly. "Oh your right Kairi, I'm so sorry. I can't believe I didn't ask Riku about his feelings. Oh, I have any idea! Why don't I have Riku over for a sleepover tonight and we can make cookies, paint each others nail, do each others hair and talk about our feelings!"

Kairi rolled her eyes. "Sora, you know what I mean!"

"I sure bet Riku would look good with braids in his hair," Sora went on annoying Kairi even more.

She just rolled her eyes, "Sora..."

"Oh! And I could put pink ribbons in his hair too. I bet my parents would love it if me and Riku put on dresses and did a fashion show for them. Yeah! That's a fantastic idea. Say, Kairi, would you like to come to the fashion show?"

"OK SORA I GET IT!" Kairi giggled. "Now I have to get going, it's almost dinner." Leaving it with that, Kairi turned around and left. Heading towards her house. Sora just through his head back and laughed and when I stopped he ran to catch up to Kairi.

When he finally caught up to her, he reached out and grabbed her hand and pulled her into him. "I'll see you around?"

"Yeah, of course." Kairi put her arms around Sora, "I'll call you."

"I'll be waiting." Sora put his hands on the back of Kairi's head and pushed her head up to his. Then they kissed for a long time. Untill the mayor stuck her head out of Kairi's house.

"Oh, for goodness sake! You two are kissing again!" Kairi and Sora ignored her and just kept on kissing. "Alright young lady, you two can kiss later. Now it's dinner, so wash up." She went back into the house and closed the door behind her. Then Kairi and Sora broke apart.

"Ok Sora, I'm really hungry. I'll call you laters!" Kairi waved and skipped to her house and on the porch turned around and shouted "Love you!"

"I love you more!" Sora waved.

Kairi just smiled and opened the door and entered her house.

Sora turned around, grinning ear to ear but his smile ended when he was suddenly face to face with Riku. He had been very sensitive of seening people kiss every since him and Selphie broke up. Riku scowled and said in an unhappy voice, "you two sure like each other."

Sora just shrugged and nodded. "Yeah, I guess so." There was a long pause, "so, Riku what up?"

Suddenly a grin spread across Riku's face and Sora's looked at him confused. "Guess who I'm going out with as of thirty minutes ago?"

Sora didnt know who it was but smiled any way. Riku was finally over Selphie. "I dunno, who?" Sora looked at Riku desperatly.

"Rikku!"

Sora's expression changed back to being confused. "Uh...what?"

Riku gave a weak laugh. "Come on Sora, you know who. Rikku, the girl who has the same name as me except spelled differnt."

"How's it spelled?"

"R-I-K-K-U."

Sora nodded, rembering now who she is. She was in a few of his classes at school. She was a little annoying. "Sweet!" Sora playfully smacked Riku. "Good job!"

Riku just smiled and nodded. He shifted where he was standing and then let out a yelp. "OWE." He grabbed his barefoot. "I stepped on a rock!"

Sora laughed a little. "Well,that's what ya get for walking around barefoot." Then I suddenly noticed something on one of his toes. It was a toe ring. "Why do you have a toe ring on?" Sora looked curiously at Riku.

"Oh, yeah." Riku looked down at his toe. "Someone gave it to me."

I smiled. "Who?"

He awnsered, "Yuffie."

tell me what all of ya think!:D

ok heres the re-write of chapter 2...
"SORA GET OFF ME!" Riku screamed at Sora who had him in a headlock.

"NO NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHY YUFFIE GAVE YOU A TOE RING!"Sora shouted at Riku.

Riku struggled to get Sora off of him for a bit then grabbed his arms and managed to wrench him off. "What is wrong with you!?" Riku screamed at Sora once he got him off. Sora said nothing though but just smacked Riku's arm. In response to that Riku punched Sora hard in the stomach and Sora fell to his knees, clutching his stomach.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!"Sora screamed.

"For smacking me," Riku said calmly and began walking towards his house. The Sora managed to pull himself up and ran after Riku. Sora leaped up and jumped on Riku's back.

"AHHHHHHHHH...S-O-R-A!GET-OFF-OF-ME!" Riku said threw gritted teeth. They stood there for about a minute,stuggling. Riku grabbed Sora's arms and yanked him off of his back. Sora landed on the ground with a thud.

Now they were both furious at each other. They began attacking each other freely. Punching each other at any chance they had. Then suddenly there was someone shouting behind them.

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TWO IDIOTS DOING?!" Kairi was standing just a few feet away from where Riku and Sora fought. She walked up to them angrily and grabbed the back of their shirts, pulling them apart from each other. "YOU TWO ARE JUST BEATING THE CRAP OUTTA EACH OTHER OVER SOMETHING MOST LIKELY REALLY DUMB!" She gave angry looks to each of them and then let the back of there shirts go.

Sora and Riku didn't leave but they didn't look at each other, just stood apart, arms folded. Kairi sighed.

"You guys fight a lot," Kairi began,"but this is the first time blood was drawn. What's up with you two?" She looked at one then the other, waiting for an awnser. When Kairi didn't get one she sighed again. "Fine, don't awnser me then."She paused for a second,"maybe you guy should take a break from each other for a while."

For what seemed like an eternity but was only a few minutes no one said anything. Then Riku broke the silence.

"Ok, your right Kairi." Then he began walking slowly back to his house. Only when he was inside did Kairi and Sora speak.

"Sora?"Kairi walked over to him and gently put her hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah," Sora held Kairi's hand but did not look at her. His nose bleeding and he was most likely going to have a black eye when he woke up.

"There's only about a month left of summer vaction. Maybe if you and Riku don't hang out with each other for that time you guy'll have time to cool of a bit. Then when school starts up again you guys can hang out again."

'That's a good idea.' Sora thought. Then he turned to Kairi. "Yeah, good idea. How come your so smart?"

Kairi just smiled at Sora then hugged him. "You ok?"

"Yeah Sora," said putting his arms around Kairi,"Now I can spend the rest of summer with you." Then Sora leaned in and kissed Kairi.

ok heres the nxt chapter,
srry it took so long to get up.
Chapter 3...
It had been three days since Riku and Sora had decided not to hang out for the rest of summer, and Riku hadn't left his house since. There wasn't much that he could do. He'd wake up, eat, watch T.V, go on the computer and talk to Rikku and Yuffie on the phone, then eat more and go to bed at 10. Riku usally stayed up all night but since there wasn't anything to do he just went to bed early (or at least early to him.) He knew Sora and Kairi were most likly having the best summer ever but he didn't care, Riku didn't want anything to do with them, at least not till school started.

Rikku had said on the phone last night that Riku needed to get out of his house so she would be over at his place at noon. Riku checked is watch, it was 11:50. Rikku would be here soon.

Riku was sitting on the couch in his living room watching T.V. Still in his pjs and with food wrappers all around. For the last few days Riku had been a couch potato. He slowly got up and grabbed all of the wrappers that littered the floor and straightened the room a bit. Then he quickly went up stairs took a two minute shower and changed into new clothes.

Just as Riku was cleaned up there was a knock at the door.

"Hey Rik-" he was cut off when he saw it wasn't Rikku but instead Yuffie. "Oh, hey Yuffie. What are you doing here?"

"Rikku asked me to give you this note."

Yuffie handed Riku and neatly folded up piece of notebook paper. He opened it and read:

Hey Riku,

I'm so sorry but I can't hang out today, I'm grounded for staying on the phone to long last night. My mom gave me this whole lecture about how money doesn't grow on trees and the phone bill is gonna be so much money. I don't get why she's making a big deal out of it. We were only talking for 3 hours. lol. Well since it's my first time being grounded i'm only grounded for one day. so i can hand out tomorrow. but i'm ban from the phone for a week so i'll just stop by your place or you can come by mine. Once again sorry. I know you won't have much to do and your not gonna hang with sora or kairi so hang out with Cloud or Leon. You all can do something today. For like the third time i'm really sorry. Catch Ya later.

Lots of Love,
Rikku<3

Riku folded the letter up and shoved it in his pocket. "Well, thanks a lot Yuffie."

Yuffie shrugged, "No problem." She began to turn and walk down the steps.

"Hey, wait Yuffie."

"Yeah?" She walked back up to Riku.

Riku shoved his hands in his pockets, "You wanna do something to day?"

Yuffie smiled and nodded, "Yeah sure. That'd be cool." For a few seconds they didn't say anything.

Riku nodded, "Cool. So what do ya wanna do?"

"Swim?" Yuffie suggested.

Riku nodded again. "Yeah good idea. I'll meet you at the beach in a few minutes, ok?"

"Ok." Yuffie nodded, "see ya in a few." She waved and skipped of towards her house.

Riku closed the front door and ran up stairs to change into his swimming suit. After he changed he went into the bathroom and open on of the cabinets in there and grabbed a towel. Just as he was about to leave he stopped and went over to the window in the kitchen and looked at the beeach. Yuffie was there, and she was talking to Sora and Kairi.

"CRAP!" Riku shouted. He then looked closer. Sora and Kairi were wet and wrapped up in there towel. Riku relaxed, they had already been swimming. He watched as Sora and Kairi waved to Yuffie and hand in hand left towards Sora's house.

Now happy that he was going to be able to avoid Sora and Kairi he walked outside and ran all the way to the beech were Yuffie sat waiting.

wow it's been a while since i've updated
srry
heres chapter 4...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"RIKU!"Yuffie playfully punched him the shoulder.

"What?"Riku laughed and put his arm around Yuffie again. Only this time Yuffie didn't push him away.

"Aren't you going out with Rikku?" Yuffie scooted closer to Riku.

"Do you see her around here?" Riku smiled at Yuffie and then kissed her on the lips. They sat there, arms around each other kissing for about three minutes, then broke apart.

"So...are you cheating?" Yuffie asked.

"I sure am."

Riku and Yuffie started to kiss again.
"Sora!"Kairi was laying on Sora's couch waiting for Sora to get off the phone in the kichten and come in her so they could start this movie they were gonna watch. She ate some popcorn that was on they table that she had made just few minutes ago.

Sora didn't anwser her or come in the room but she could hear him talking on the phone still.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Sora shouted, hung up the phone and then threw it. The battery flung out but he didn't put back but instead ignored at and walked into the livingroom.

"Who were you talking to?" Kairi asked.

"My dad." Sora sighed. "Damn it! I just can't stand him sometimes!" Sora flopped down on the couch next to Kairi.

Kairi just rolled her eyes. Sora always complained about his dad. He said he was to "strict." Kairi thought he was pretty cool.

"So...what time do I have to go home." Kairi asked.

"Ten o'clock." Sora anwsered.

Kairi nodded. "That's enough time for a movie."

"Yeah." Sora smiled and nodded.

Sora and Kairi didn't even know what movie they had watched they weren't watching it they were...doing something else...

Sora's watched beeped. It was ten o'clock.

"Ok Sora...I gotta go." Kairi stood up, her hair was all messy.

"Aw." Sora sighed. "If it were up to me you'd be staying the night." He smiled.

"No Sora...your dad said ten so i'm gonna leave. I don't want him to get mad."

"Ok ok." Sora stood up to and kissed Kairi. "I think I'm gonna go to bed before my fricken dad gets home." He sighed again.

Kairi nodded and departed back to her house. Sora walked up stairs and changed into his pajamas. Then as he was climbing into bed then he spotted Yuffie and Riku on the beach, they were...--

Sora's mouth dropped wide open, "HOLY SH--"

Sora was cut off by someone behind him.

as promised here the update...
Chapter Five...
~

Kairi reached into her pocket and pulled out her house key. Once inside she lazily threw her sweatshirt to the side and fliped on the light. She was home alone tonight and she would be for at least two more days. It didn't really bother Kairi though, she spent all day with Sora and then at night came home and went to bed. This was the sixth day coming home to an empty house.

Kairi turned on basically every light on the way to her room. In her room she closed the door and put her pjs on. Kairi then floped on the bed and turned on her TV. Nothing good was on but oh well. She turned off the light in her room, the TV was enough light. Kairi usally fell asleep and woke up to the TV.

Kairi had been sitting on her bed watching whatever on the was some what good for about an hour then on her nightstand her phone rang.

Tiredly Kairi said "Hello?" to whoever was on the other line, she was to tired to look at the Caller ID.

"Hello? Kairi?"
"Speaking."
"Hey, this is Wakka."
"Hey Wakka what's up?"
"Not much.Hey listen up I need to tell you something face to face. I'll be there right now."
"What?Why?"
To late Wakka had already hug up.

Kairi sighed and rolled of her bed landing on the ground. She pulled her red silk robe off of a hook behind her bedroom door and slip it on. Then slumped downstairs. As she was walking downstairs she noticed by looking out of the window in the hall that it was raining really hard. I wonder if Wakka has an umbrella.
Just as Kairi got down into the living room the door bell rang. She pulled open the door and let Wakka into the living room and he did have and umbrella.

"Ok Wakka, what's this about?" Kairi led Wakka to the couch and they both sat down.

"I need to tell you something." Wakka scooted a little closer to Kairi but she didn't seem to notice.

"You couldn't tell me on the phone?" Kairi looked confused.

"I couldn't, really. I need to see your face when I say it." Wakka scooted closer, now their legs were touching and Kairi still didn't pay any notice.

"What?"

"I love you Kairi."

Before Kairi could reply to what Wakka said he put his arms around her, pulled her close to him and kissed her.
Riku was in his living room with Yuffie. They were making out on the couch. Then the phone rang.

"I'll get it." Yuffie said reaching over Riku.

"Hello?"
"Uh Hello?Riku?"
"Nope.Yuffie speaking."
"Yuffie?What are you doing at Riku's?"
"Rikku?"
"Yeah, could I please speak to Riku?"
"OH SHIT!"
Yuffie quickly pressed the end button.

"Was that Rikku?"Riku asked concerned.

"Yes it was."Yuffie slowly got off Riku and sighed. "Do you think she knows?"

Riku shrugged, "it's a possibility. But even if she knows that's fine. I like you better."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back