• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The dark soldier was born by... awakening?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanQuattrus

Here's an idea. The Room of Sleep and the Room of Awakening both seem to be central to the laboratory under Radiant Garden. Aqua's armor is laying in the Room of Sleep, empty... maybe an experiment there transformed her or released something from within her, which is now gone.

Maybe that dark soldier thing was created in the Room of Awakening? Maybe the manner of its creation, or its current whereabouts/status, are why Xemnas couldn't find the room.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

LOL, im not sure, I would think Ven is in the room of awakening....i dont know why though. Did you catch my theory below??

[√]Genuflect
Xigbar said that the other friend could be on the room of awakening.

UrbanQuattrus

Keep in mind, Xigbar may be guessing, too. We have no reason to believe that Xigbar necessarily knows everything.

I can't remember who said it, but I saw it here somewhere... the idea that the guy talking to Zexion about Xemnas and the room of sleep, is not really Xigbar. Whoever brought it up was the only person I've seen to question why he doesn't lower his hood, even when he and Zexion are alone in the heart of the Organization's stronghold.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I reckon DS used to be one of the knights, the Fire one, to be precise, buit then he sought power and absobed a huge amount of darkness that took over him and that is wah tallowed MX to control him

moos

couldnt it be that the DS is like xehenorts heartless's heartless

UrbanQuattrus

I reckon DS used to be one of the knights, the Fire one, to be precise, buit then he sought power and absobed a huge amount of darkness that took over him and that is wah tallowed MX to control him

The "Fire" one? We're ascribing elements to them, now?

Frankly, I doubt he was ever a normal human, or a normal person, or whatever. Keep in mind, he just materializes right out of Xehanort. He doesn't seem to be independent otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back