• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The DeepDive Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counterpart

Not sure if this has been posted if so close please.Anyways if you lok at my sig I have an animation of Sora going at it with an Org. Member in DeepDive.It turns out its actually Riku.

It seems like the scene from the end of the recent footage from the montage. "A black coated man about the same stature as Sora" summons up several Nobodies, which surround he and Sora. They then charge at eachother, and the coated man seems to be weilding the Souleater.

So somehow(unclear now and most likely will be till we play the game)Riku also has the ability to summon the Dusk/Nobodies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Sorry, but old news, good find though..

Is it me, or is that scene a rip off of the Neo vs. Agent Smith battle in Matrix Revolutions?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i guess when he joined with Diz that Diz or the superior gave him the powr to summon nobodies and because he is twilight now. i guess. but why the hell would he want to fight Sora. i mean i guess Diz thought that Sora was a nuisance or something and wanted Riku to take care of him or maybe Riku has to prove his allegiance and was summoned to fight Sora. god i cant wait to fight Riku again. he was my fave fight in KH besides Sephiroth. lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back