• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Derivations of the Ansem Reports

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight

Derivations of the Ansem Reports

(skip to end for summary – everything in here is 100% true providing the ansem reports are true)

“Darkness sleeps in every heart” – everyone has a darkside
[heartless are] “…entirely devoid of emotion [&]…lack hearts…I will call them the Heartless” - heartless lack hearts and emotion
“…seem to have some intelligence.” – they have intelligence
“They've responded only to the living” – they want hearts that are alive
[They] “…multiply after absorbing [hearts] from the living creatures” – one heart spawns more than one heartless
“They are born from those who've lost their hearts, and thrive on hearts seized from others.” – they are born from hearts, and live off of other hearts
“The hearts taken by the heartless become Heartless themselves” – the hearts taken by the heartless spawn more heartless
“[Heartless are] born out of darkness in people's hearts” – heartless are born out of darkness, (doesn’t mean they are dark)
“The Heartless come from people's hearts, as does the darkness” – heartless and darkness are separate entities
“the spirit remains in the body [when your heart spawns heartless]” - yeh..
“when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears” – yep…
“Their prey vanishes without a trace” – only heartless is left over
“[there is] no sign of such a transformation [to a heartless]...My body has surely perished(means to be completely gone from existence). However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before[unlike all other heartless], and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless” – when you become a heartless, the body and soul perish – heartless lose all memories
“[the] core of energy… [is the] ultimate goal of the Heartless…the heart of the world” – combined with “…they seek to return to a greater heart”, this can show that the greater heart is probably beyond the heart of the world(unless it is the heart of the world but they destroy it every time so I doubt it)
“…a device that artificially creates Heartless…[I will] mark the ones that are created artificially” – you don’t need a heart to create a heartless, all you need is darkness!
“One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.” – just interesting
“In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart. The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness.” – well this is very hard to understand…ok so the dark side(which I guess is the world of darkness) is a place beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts that is connected to the world’s heart which is in turn connected to the world of darkness…OOH OK so in other words there are two ways to the world of darkness….Kingdom Hearts which will get you to the innermost center of the world’s heart or go the direct route to a world’s heart! Do the heartless want to go home?!?!!!
“The present world. The world of darkness. The world of light. …The world in-between.” – 4 different sides of worlds
“in another world, mightn't [the soul and body] change forms like the Heartless and exist there?” - apparently!
an if statement>> “there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere” – woah head trip
“An existence neither of darkness nor of light. An in-between existence. Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.” – only when you are attacked by a heartless/cast off your body can this occur….if you still have your heart, soul, and body there cannot be another you…yet!
“since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent. Therefore I shall call them..."The non-existent ones." – we all know this but its important

HERES THE SUMMARY

heatless lack hearts, emotion, and memory, but have intelligence, form, and power

heartless seek hearts that are alive

one heart spawns multiple heartless

heartless live off hearts

heartless are born out of darkness, but are not necessarily dark

only heartless are left over in this world when you lose your heart

the world of darkness is reached through the heart of all worlds or through Kingdom Hearts

4 realms - light realm, darkness realm, realm inbetween light and dark, realm the heartless xehanort was in initially

non-existent ones = nobodies, whatever happened to this term anyway?

a heartless can be made from just darkness, a heart doesn’t have to be involved…all you need is a source of darkness

Pyro

duuuuuuuh. its in the legend. heartless came from darkness thats not hard to figure out. the heartless are dark if they are born out of it. that wouldn't make sense if they were born from darkness but aren't dark. um why is this thread here and not in the kh section?

Twilight

Because people still don't know what they are talking about (Violent Anger)

Pyro

Twilight said:
Because people still don't know what they are talking about (Violent Anger)

u serious? i can't beleive some ppl don't know that about tha heartless and how they're created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back