• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Destined one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcasd1

Sorry i posted two stories already and didn't like the way they were so i'm trying to make the best fanfiction i can and make it my own. hope you like it and please try to comment.

Chapter 1-Unexpected Guest

A small dark hooded figure walked through the quiet town.
BLNGN BLNGH!
The figure stood still and watched as black creatures appeared from portals of darkness in the ground. Suddenly, a strange weapon appeared in the figure’s hand. The hooded figure charged at the creatures and struck them with the blade and they faded away into puffs of darkness.
“So the relentless are even here too” said the hooded figure. “There’s not much time I’d better hurry”. The figure then ran off deeper into the outskirts of the town.
“Leo!” a girl cried out. A man with brown spiky hair raised his weapon ready to attack the black creatures in front of him. “More Relentless…Tina go!”. The white-haired girl taking refugee behind him did as he said and ran off.
“You Relentless want some!” he cried. He charged at them and swiped through them with his weapon and they faded away into darkness. More and more relentless then poured out of the ground proving more of a challenge for Leo to handle. “Come on where are you all coming from!”.
“Leo!”. A figure jumped through the air slashing through the relentless with a series of aerobatic moves. Soon all the relentless were defeated. Leo merely watched the hooded figure. The figure removed his hood and its appearance was shown.
The figure was a some kind of mouse with a black nose and large circles for ears. “Mickey” Leo said knowingly. “Its been awhile Leo there’s a few things we have to discuss”.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
It's way too short for my taste, but I like the way you ended it. There were a few grammatical mistakes though. Overall, nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back