• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The End of Dragonball GT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Tis' a sad day indeed. I've been a DBZ fan since Toonami started DB/Z/GT is the OG. The last episode has premiered today on Toonami. I could have seen it long ago, being that there are DVD's, VHS's, and downloads. But I wanted it to last. Thus we witness the end of a legacy; for all of my fellow DBZ and GT fans, let us morn the loss of this great anime. And remember:

---------------------"It's not a finale, it's a culmination"--------------------

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I didn't understand it. Why did Goku choose to go with the dragon? Why come he fell asleep and the dragon balls went inside of him? Why did Goku leave, he wasn't even dead because the dragon revived him! Since Goku went away and Vegeta eventually dies, that makes the Sayians exstinct because there are no fullblooded ones anymore, but, Vegeta's and Goku's descendents still have some blood in them but sooner or later it'll disappear more and more of each generation.

jk4eva

So wait hold up.....that was the last episode of all dragon ball eps? I thought they would continue but under a different name again. Hmm..too bad, my bro will be depressed...

O

omnislasher_VII

Libra said:
you forget, goku's great great grandchild has a movie of his own :p

When was that announced?! :confused:

Or is that what the live action movie's gonna be about?

Libra

Your Ending Theme
omnislasher_VII said:
When was that announced?! :confused:

Or is that what the live action movie's gonna be about?

it's been out since it ended in Japan and it's anime -_-

(I've been in the anime community for 4 years >.> )

O

omnislasher_VII

Libra said:
it's been out since it ended in Japan and it's anime -_-

(I've been in the anime community for 4 years >.> )

Wow...

I must've missed it. :D

E

Eroz

A sad moment indeed, I remember my little Goku when my Ante bought it for me one christmas when I was 7 and I didnt relize it until the showed it on toonami for the first time, that I had a action figure from dragonball way before it showed on toonami. I watch every episode of DBZ and Dragonball. Very good series, indded a very good one. Cowboybebop was also one I cried and Trigun, Gundam Wing and 008 was too, and I will haveto cry again for FMA and Inuyasha.

S

SoulReaper

The GT series ended ages ago...the last ep premiered in the UK a few months ago.

I didn't like GT, but it was sad to see it end anyway. Is the great-great grandson movie any good?

Libra

Your Ending Theme
SoulReaper said:
The GT series ended ages ago...the last ep premiered in the UK a few months ago.

I didn't like GT, but it was sad to see it end anyway. Is the great-great grandson movie any good?

It's decent...

Don't know if it will reach the US. Lets just say he can't fight for crap LOL

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Oddly enough his name is Goku Jr.

I could tell the basics of the story... but I don't want to spoil it for those who want see it.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
It really sucks though, because the same kid in that movie, was ripping, and went "blonde" in the last episode of GT, so they just don't know what they wanted to do.

andy84672

man... it finnally ends?

i stopped watching it at the end of Z... i lost interest with all the Buu (sp?) stuff cuz it just got old and also i got older... but i never gained interest in GT... well from what i heard GT was goodd but could be alot better so lets hope that they dont bring it back n mess it up again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back