• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The End?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade_creator

Be bored until either a sequel comes out,or I find a game and start playing that until i beat it

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Play again. And again. Again with 100%. Again on proud mode. Again with 100% on proud mode. And again. And again. And again... Then realize KH3 came out 2 months ago.

WTF!?

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

DAMN YOU SPONGEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!! DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

flamelord5

play it again, see all the stuff that i missed, iv already played thru KH and CoM too many times that i know what everything is and i cant WAIT for KH2!!

rowd149

splatt said:
Meh. Kingdom Hearts is just another game in my life.
see, the thing is, you can't say something like that on a board like this and not expect to come home from work to a angry mob XD :D

emily_13

Website
www.myspace.com
cry, cause i heard the ending is tragic, then come on here and post about it, then wait a year or so and grow impatient waiting for kh3 (if there is one)

Awards
revengematron3 said:
Play again. And again. Again with 100%. Again on proud mode. Again with 100% on proud mode. And again. And again. And again... Then realize KH3 came out 2 months ago.

WTF!?

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

DAMN YOU SPONGEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!! DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUU!
What the hell did Spongebob do!?:eek:

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
splatt, he who repeats that will feel the wrath of 12 and a half forums, everyone, prepare email spam.
and btw, after i beat it, or before, ill try to get chain of memories.
were you talking to me? b/c i think that hanging out with friends and
Get on with my social life and other things.
is what any NORMAL person would do

Girlygirl

is what any NORMAL person would do

I meant that i agree with Splatt, i mean i might still be on the boards but i mean its just a game i am not going to be obsessed bout it. Once I finish the game(if I do) i will just go do my everyday things like go to mall and hang out with friends and suff.:p

chriselric

Beat it once... then on proud mode...(everytime I beat a game, I beat it 100% or at least 95.75%)

Not play for like 2 years, go back on to my completed file and find out I missed a Trinity at some stupid castle that falls apart that I can't get to, then beat the whole goddamn game again just to get that one freaking trinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back