• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The ending a tearjerker?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
i didn't cry, but i loved it when sora said "we're back!" then kairi said "your home!" and it did a close up of their hands... *sigh isn't love great*

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
heck no. the ending was dumb. sora shouldve ACTUALLY gone with the "well be the darkness" thing. then you couldve been evil sora with a orginization jacket, or something. basically, ending SUCKED

heck no. the ending was dumb. sora shouldve ACTUALLY gone with the "well be the darkness" thing. then you couldve been evil sora with a orginization jacket, or something. basically, ending SUCKED

What an vivid yet vicious outcome, I think I’ll pass though. :thumbsup:

Also remember, we are dealing with Disney.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
What an vivid yet vicious outcome, I think I’ll pass though. :thumbsup:

Also remember, we are dealing with Disney.

ah yes. disney, disney, disney. its always "once upon a time" or "its a small world after all" dumb disney.

ah yes. disney, disney, disney. its always "once upon a time" or "its a small world after all" dumb disney.

What else did you expect? I mean sure, you get the whole scary setting with some of those loving stories, but at the end it's always about the good prevailing.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
again. the ending was boring. it was atleast 15 minutes long. i really just wanted to see the secret ending vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back