• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forcefan

So I know most of you people know that I hate KH, but this is the one that I did beat, and I actually have to say it was pretty amazing.

Now the ending happened so quick, I felt weird seeing how close Xion's death was to the beginning of KH2. I don't know why I felt weird, but the game was great

Now has anyone else felt weird beating the game, and then the ending is actually the beginning of KH2.

WwhiptailwW

Yes actually. I played the Roxas vs Axel fight, and realised 'Wait a minute... this is only happening about 10 days after Xion died'.

I think the very end of Days could have been explained slightly better tbh. I know it isn't a game for those new to the series, but they should have had DiZ and Namine explain that they had to put Roxas in that virtual TT and give him false memories, so that possible newbs weren't confused.

Zeonark

If you actually get emotional with Days, you can't really look at KH2 the same again. Hell pretty much happened for Roxas and yet, he can't remember a single thing.

I find it ironic that Sora was napping the entire time through all of it.

A

Azrael

So I know most of you people know that I hate KH, but this is the one that I did beat, and I actually have to say it was pretty amazing.

Now the ending happened so quick, I felt weird seeing how close Xion's death was to the beginning of KH2. I don't know why I felt weird, but the game was great

Now has anyone else felt weird beating the game, and then the ending is actually the beginning of KH2.

They could had explained why they lunged Roxas into VTT with some cutscenes or a Report.

Through Roxas and Xion, he wasn't napping through it

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
If you actually get emotional with Days, you can't really look at KH2 the same again. Hell pretty much happened for Roxas and yet, he can't remember a single thing.

same^ like kairi said, Sora's a lazy bum. Once you beat days, you never look at the first 7 days of kh2 the same way.

Riku191

i get that too i was actually thinking of replaying kh2 but after seeing all that i feel like the whole game will be more like me staring at sora like.......omg xion you basterds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back