• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~The FanFic Fanclub~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
I do better at long stories,Its esiaer for me to make a long story with the same idea,instead of short stories with alot of different ideas.

Usually short stories are meant to be symbolic in one way or another.

When I make a short story (rare event) I either think of something I want to express or express something I want to think about. Metaphorically, of course.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
Usually short stories are meant to be symbolic in one way or another.

When I make a short story (rare event) I either think of something I want to express or express something I want to think about. Metaphorically, of course.

Well the reason i said that is because in English (last year) One time i had to right 5 SHORT stories abotu a pargragh long.And it took me FOREVER to do it. Then i had one for a long story and i had 3 Pages (front and back and i was barely into it. (luckily i still got a A)

Faris

Perfect Harmony
hey chaps, hows things going. everyone should check out fireflames latest chapter, *drools*

also its been a while so im going to start writing again.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
well I only have one fanfic right now but its only on chapter 5 at the time but I would really love to join this club if no one has any problems with that

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ i finally figured out a title. *chuckles* i got it from an impossible to obtain item in the game (it's the one that gives you the "break hp limit" ability). the thing is, it actually goes perfectly with my story. the name of the heroin of my story is haruka roken. the first name is the name her parents gave her and means "far off". the second name she was given means "discovery". she recieved it because the discoveries she makes always end up changing the course of the entire world. kurai, the main character and infamous dark summoner of zanarkand, was turned into a half fayth, half man hybrid because of an incomplete fayth making process. he stayed there for over 1,000 years and haruka ended up finding him there. time literally act as his "wings" to "discovery"(a.k.a. haruka roken). she is his way of redeming himself from the person he used to be.
~ uhhh, hehehe. ^_^' the title's in my sig, by the way. (just in case you didn't play final fantasy X, PLEEEASE read up on the stuff. otherwise, i sound like i'm talkin' in jibberish.)

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Ooooh, I have a story I've been keeping up with for over a year now; I'd like to join ^_^

The link is in my siggy......Beware if you look, it's loooooooooooooooooooong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back