• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The fight for the Jewels of Earth, Heaven, Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
Three jewels have been passed down threw generations of three faimlys. The Jewel of Earth, The Jewel of Heaven, The Jewel Of Light. Many people seek the Jewels to gain power to over take the world. The three hold the power to bring destruction to the world. One man now seeks the three that the Jewel sleeps in. His ancestor nearly suceed in having all three jewels being lucky enough to be born with the Jewel of Light and Knowing the bearer of the Jewel of Earth. The bearer of The Jewel of Heaven was of a royal line and he raged a war against the Empire that held the child of the Jewel of Heaven. He failed and promised his work would one day be finished.. The Bearer of the Jewel of Heaven sealed the two Jewels into two new faimlys.. Now war is rising and rumors say a darkness is seeking the three Jewels..

RULES:
DO NOT POWERPLAY
DO NOT GODMOD!
DO NOT POST ONE LINERS
POST ALEAST 5 SENTENCES IN BIO!
NO FUTURISTIC WEAPONS
SET IN MEDEVILISH TIMES
PLEASE HAVE FUN!
IF YOU ARE A JEWEL HOLDER THE JEWEL IS INSIDE
YOUR BODY AND WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOU DURING RP!

Jewel holders:

Jewel of Earth - Tigerchat (have talked with already)
Jewel of Heaven - Rikimaru -
Jewel of Light - kingdomwolfblade

Companies:
1) lionheart06
2) Wraith1807
3) Fireheart

~%Template%~

Name:
Bio/Personality:
Apperance:

Name: Alexander (Alex)
Weapon: (Will decide when i get pic)
Bio/PErsonalitly: He is from the once royal line that held the Jewel of Light. But his faimly line had been over thrown and all where killed but him.. He was taken in by a local church and raised there. He became close to one sister of the cruch who keeps no secrets from him.. On his eighteenth brithday she told him of his past and that he was heir to the throne of the kingdom and possibly the one who had the Jewel of Heaven in him.. He wants to find out for sure.. But the only way to tell is a test that is held in the castle in a chamber held off from people but the royal faimly.. The royal family today still test the heirs hoping the Jewel will surface. He has keep this secert from everyone he meets. Only a few know who he really is.. He sences a connection that is long lost.. He is very proper for his age some think it is from the chruch but it is his 4 years in the castle that have started to creep back to the surface. He does not recall anything past the age of four. He is not the one to hold his temper long..
Apperance:
WOG1.jpg

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Name: Desny
Weapon: katana(in picture)
Bio/Personality: Desny is a traveling thief. She hardly stays in one spot so she isn't caught. She ran away from her family at a young age right before they were about to tell her she contained the jewel of light. She keeps everything to herself not speaking to anyone in fear of them knowing of her and turning her in. Desny seems hardened on the outside and the type to kill before given a chance to speak but deep down she is really a sweet girl who just has nevr known kindness in her whole life.
Apperance:
desny7gy.jpg

Tigerchat

In a small cozy room with books strewn on the floo
Name: Melodie
Weapon: bow and arrows
Bio/Personality: A sweet-semi out going girl, all her life she lomged for independence to be free from the rules of her strict family. Now, at 16, she has been told that she holds the Jewel of Earth and must flee from this place. She left quickly and happily.. none knows her secret and she hopes to keep it that way. To calm nervousness, anger, or just to let out her feelings of happiness, she plays her harp. It's the surface of her life and her way of expressing herself since she can tend to be quiet at times. She's started to have little outbursts coming from the response of the jewel, and only come when she is extremely emotional.
Apperance:
everlasting_01.jpg

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Name: Jalen
Weapon: 28" katana, which has about five 6" metal spikes hidden in the handle that can be fired out, as well as a stilettohidden in the tip of the scabbard which can them be combined to become a spear, Manrikigusari which have a blade of about three inches in length pop out of the handle making the weapon even more deadly, about a pack of ten shuriken and 20 throwing spikes.
Abilities: Strider Magic, extremley fast and stealthy.
Bio/Personality: A strider who has a remarkably high rank for his age. A strider captain, a rank that usually takes a good 18 years to achieve. He did it in a third of that time. Because of this the village treats him with a holier than thou manner. A pet peeve of his. He has been sent to look for the one who supposedly has the Jewel of Heaven in them. He is rather quiet until you get to know him he is , clever, calm, quick-witted and humourous.
Apperance:
this body

these clothes

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Name: Liam
Weapon: Duel-short swords, half-way length between sword and dagger, light weight
Bio/Personality: He is the quiet type, he doesn't talk about his history at all, though he does not know much about it. He is a proven warrior in battle and will fight 'till he no longer draws breath.
Apperance:
zagato.jpg

Fireheart

Name:Rax
Weapon:Twin Katanas and Twin Daggers
Bio/Personality:Likes to keep to himself.Doesnt trust people easily.He comes from a long line of assasins.But when he didnt decide to follow in the footsteps of his ancestors he was dis-owned by his family.He has been living on the streets since he was 12.He was trained by his father so he fights to kill and when in battle he goes into a berserker mode in which he feels no pain and his speed and strenght increase.

Fireheart

Name:Rax
Weapon:Twin Katanas and Twin Daggers
Bio/Personality:Likes to keep to himself.Doesnt trust people easily.He comes from a long line of assasins.But when he didnt decide to follow in the footsteps of his ancestors he was dis-owned by his family.He has been living on the streets since he was 12.He was trained by his father so he fights to kill and when in battle he goes into a berserker mode in which he feels no pain and his speed and strenght increase.
Apperance:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys68.jpg

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
occ: We will when NeoSora joins... He is joining the rp too.. but i guess we can start it...

Alex was at walking around the town as normal tyring to find something to do. Being able not to be able to tell of his ture idenity bother him too.. He was not suppose to be learning how to use a sword. He saw the blacksmith free and decided to talk to him.. "Morning Sir!" He said as he walked up. "Ah Young Alex how are you today?" "Fine I doing ok. So how is it since the war died down?" "Well I have gone back to making horse shoes but every now and then the castle gives me orders to make swords for them.." Alex nodded... He then lead to alex and wishpered. "Your sword is done if you want to sneak out for it tonight.." Alex grined "Good Day to you sir!" He took off towards the church..

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Desny looked at the new town she came to. She led her horse after her. Her only means of transportation she used besides walking, running or jogging. A pack lay across the horses bare back, it carried what she stole, mostly food and the neccessary things. She needed a new cloak, the reason she came here, it was the nearest village. She saw the shop that sold cloaks and smiled. Good. They had a shop. She left her horse standing not far from the shop and she entered it. She walked towards the cloaks on the wall and quikly pulled one off, a black one with a hood, finely made meant for travelers. She quikly bolted out hearing shots from behind her. Foot steps also. Chasing her. She let out a long high whistle and her horse came running, she knew the drill. Grabbing onto the mares neck as she galloped she flung herself up holding the cloak tightly. Entering the nearby forest she let her horse slow to a stop. She could resta bit now before she wasin danger of being found.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Liam walked silently into the town, he had no company of men, no horse, nothing but the armor he wore and his short swords. Glancing around as he entered the town, he quickly made observations. He assumed this would be a good place to stay, providing a safe haven for the night. He made the necessary arangements with the local tavern, then exited the village, looking onward into the distance, and the forest.

Tigerchat

*Melodie smiled happily as she walked through the forest, her bare feet crunching the thick grass. She would easily be pointed out from the green forest, with her gypsy like clothing. As she walked slowly, she practiced her harp running up her scales and apreggio's. She had a bag swung around her back filled with food and other necessary items, but she was running out and Melodie knew she needed some money quickly.* I hope there's a town nearby.. *She stopped playing and took out her bag to look at the food. Her stomach rumbled but she made no attempt to eat the food, slinging the bag back on her back and picking up her harp again, she spoke to herself softly* I should save it until I get to the next town.. I shouldn't waste my food.. *Sighing, she started to play again sadly. *

NeoSora

ooc: Sry its so late!

Name: Neo
Weapon: Violetta - Magic Sword(Sword in picture)
Bio/Personality: He is from the royal line that held the Jewel of Heaven. He is a prince who lives in a castle and was not informed that there was a war over the dormant Jewel of Heaven inside of him. When the Jewel of Heaven was split into two, one of them stayed in the royal family, and one went to another child, connecting the two children, Neo, and the other child (Alex). Neo does not know it, but he is spiritually connected with Alex, and he does not even know who Alex is. He wants to know more about the jewels, because he found out about them in the first place by reading the palace records one night. He has told his parents the king and queen that he needs to travel out to find a bride for him, but he is really looking for his connection, and for the bearers of the jewels of light and of earth.
Apperance:
guys52.jpg

www.nmeawards.com

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
Alex entered the chruch to find the Royal faimly there entering the church. He slide to a stop. For some reason he always keep away from the royal faimly even as a kid. He went back to the blacksmith and got his sword. He entered the church through his window in the back where he stayed. He gathered his things. And the sister who cared for him walked in.. "Ah, I was wondering when you would go." He bowed to her in respect and greeting. "I just figure i should start to travel now.." She nodded.. "Seek the other jewels that lay dormant in other people.." Alex look confused. "How will I know?" She handed him a necklace he arrived with when he was brought to them.. "I think this will tell you some how?" He took it carefully and examined it.. It had his faimly crest on it. "Showing this in public could be a problem.." He said as he put it on and tucked it under his shirt. "Now please go tell the Priest and pray before you leave.." "BUT THE ROYAL...!" "Please for me." She said softly. He nodded and walk out of his room and stood in the back entrance to the Sancutary. He stayed out of site of the people in there waiting for the Priest to be free for a moment..

Tigerchat

Ah! A town! *She smiled happily to herself and the soft sad music of her harp changed rapidly to a happy upbeat song. People stared at her as she walked on the hard streets barefoot in her gypsy like clothes while playing a harp. She smiled brightly, not seeing that all the whispering and pointing was directed at her. She walked into a store, and went to the front desk. She set down her harp* Excuse me.. but do u have any place for me to work here? *The shopkeeper stared at her for a few seconds, looking from her bare feet,the gypsy clothing, to her strange harp and shook his head.*
Shop keeper: I'm sorry, we don't let your kind in here. *She pushed her out of his shop and she looked around with confusion* What did he mean by "your kind"?

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Liam had walked back into town, just in time to see Meladie get shoved out of the store.

"You look like a gypsy, so he thinks your one."

He answered her question. As he walked by, slowing down slightly, but he kept going. He wasn't needed there, until there was a need of him, he would wait at the inn. But he walked slowly, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back