• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .<<\\:The Flimstrip of Memories://>>.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Shiro-chan said:
Oh, la la! xD I think I read your fic sometime but didn't comment. ;__; I'll get reading on it sometime this week. I'm sure I'll love it. It's starring Rikku right? :)

Pretty much. And thanks.

^-^

You get a cookie.

*gives cookie*

Krazy

Jabberwocky
:D Cookie! <333 *snuggles*

*considers giving cameo* Do you REALLY deserve this alien-killing... Hmmm.... *weighs options* I'll sleep on it. :3 *leaps away to waiting bed of... sleepyness*

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
HA! this one is good. I like the ending. It was so good, but I NEVER thought that he would be dreaming all of that. It just seemed to real to be a dream. When is chapter 2 comming out lol?!! :D

Epilogue

killjoy princess
The Flimstrips of Memories
Chapter One:
Scattered memories, step one.

::Chapter One::
X
“Let’s go play at the beach today ok?” an angelic smile said, the blond haired teenage boy could only squint his eye. He could not tell who she was, it was too bright, and the light was blurring her face, her identity from him. The blond haired teen looked at her with a cocked up eyebrow, she only smiled even more, releasing some familiar giggles he had a few times before in his life, she held out her hand at him. She stood there quietly, smiling.

“Let’s go.” She said in a faded voice, not only her voice was fading, she was as well. He ran to her, he tried to reach for her hand, he couldn’t reach it. She vanished into the darkness the moment he finally touched, was able to reach her. His eyes sadden; the sun was no longer there. Where was the light? Where was the sun? Where did she go? Those questions were floating all around him, he got scared.

The shadows around him were trying to consume him slowly in his moment of fear. Roxas looked down, he saw a dark puddle, with foggy trails of visible air that looked like it was polluted, polluted with corruption and deceitful lies that is.

He had tried to escape it yet he could not. It was no use, he could not do anything. He struggled and struggled. He slipped onto the hard flooring that was where the main dark and strange force was coming from. He tossed and turned, he turned left, then right. He tried reaching his hand out to the purple yet very black, and dark sky.

I’ve been…having weird thoughts lately…
My dreams and memories are all scattered.
Is any of this for real, or not?
A shattered border line is what I have crossed.

“Who…was that?-” Roxas thought to himself before he got cut off by a voice.

“Who was who Roxas-kun?” a bright voice chirped. “Orette!” He leaped out of his bed like if he was sitting on a dart, or something extremely sharp. He looked at her giggling face, she was laughing at his silly unorthodox self. He could only whine silently in his mind. Spare me any further embarrassment, he thought to himself.

“Hehe, hurry up, everyone’s waiting.” She said to him before leaving him alone in his room. Sure this wasn’t the only time she had done this, but out of all times, why now? The blond could only shake his head from side to side, right to right, left to left. Roxas couldn’t help but laugh quietly to himself. As weird as it was, he was laughing for no reason. He just liked to do that every now and then just to let off some of his stress.

Speaking of stress, he had been building up even more stress, confusion, and a lower self-esteem due to his dreams. He was worried if the things he had seen were not his own memories but someone else. He did not want to be selfish but those feelings, those thoughts, what he felt in those dreams…or memories, they just felt so real.

In a quick blink of an eye, he moved from his left to right; he was surrounded in darkness. He saw bubbles, bubbles filled with little pictures, illusions and memories. What was all this, why was this happening to him; that was what he was thinking to himself. He quickly walked over towards the center of the darkness where there was a ray of light shining down upon that lonesome spot. When he had set his right foot on the light, a flock of birds, no it was doves, they had came out, flying off from the ground; dozens and dozens of them arising to the light, revealing some beach scenery that he had scene once before.

The blond haired teenager was somewhat confused; he did not know where he was and why this was happening. He saw a young girl, the same girl in his dreams. She was just standing there, with her hands behind her back, just watching, viewing the beauty that was surrounding her and the skies. He watched her; he watched her crimson bright red hair sway from side to side on her shoulders. The wind was just being gentle with her for she was a fragile girl with a very delicate soul. She turned around, he gapped. She was beautiful. Her eyes were bluer than the sea; her lips were a lighter pink than her dress jacket.

Standing there dumbfounded, the girl only smiled, tears falling down from her eyes. An awkward moment of silence had passed by as the two stood there. She then rushed over to him, throwing her arms around him. She held him tightly, she held him the way a lover would if he or she had not seen their dearly beloved for years. He felt her hot, steamy wet tears on his left breast. He only returned the warming embrace by placing his arms around her waist. She cried harder and harder, she did not want to let go.

“Roxas…this isn’t a dream now is it?” she whispered softly to her heart and to dear old Roxas.

He could not reply her question, he also wondered that too himself. How did this girl know his name, most importantly…what was this feeling that was welling up inside the bottom of his stomach, and the center core of his heart?

“34% Percent complete” a robotic voice said in the deep, and dark depths of the island as the heart melting scene began to fade away into a light.

Naminé stood there, looking into a huge crystal ball which was in the center of the shallow lavender, white room. She walked back over towards the body that was floating inside the flower-like shaped pod. She placed her fingers on the clear stained glass of broken chains, the chains of his memories, his heart, his feelings. The blond hair girl smiled softly. “Soon…soon…” Naminé sat down on her chair; from there she continued to sketch the next scene that would follow after the last one.

AN: Yay, I updated. I hope you liked. ^-^

Krazy

Jabberwocky
DIE, ORETTE! DIE, NAMINE! AND LASTLY: DIE, KAIRI!

Is this a KH2 novelization? o.o?

Awesome updart, by the way! Only... minus the Roxasx[insertpersonhere]ness...

*spazzes in dark corner*

Epilogue

killjoy princess
xD, Not even.

If it was, it would be a KH2 novelization wayyyy longer. the Roxiri will end soon, but you might hate...SoNamine...

Epilogue

killjoy princess
It is my enemy as well too, but I dunno why I write them. >.>

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Thank you son >_>. I think I should stop thinking up crazy ideas for the fanfic. It can kill me one day. D:

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
:D

I liked this chapter. The Roxiri is umm... Nice. Although, I see nothing wrong with SoNam fics. I wrote one! ^-^

LadyKairi_19

Website
www.myspace.com
But doesnt hating something make it interesting in a story like this one? I think it does.... to me that is.... Hating something is like making it the center of your world....

Oh yeah! Cant wait for the next chapter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back