• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Forgotten Property

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Hawkins

For as long as I can remember (which is basically since Kingdom Hearts was released), fans have been guessing and wishing for certain properties to appear in the KH series. Everyone has a list of traditional animated Disney movies they want to see, as well as movies from Pixar. Eventually, after Disney bought Marvel, there have been a group of fans in support for Marvel to be added. The more recent fad is to see Star Wars in KH, since Disney purchased Lucasfilm. This thread is not about any of those properties, but one Disney property has not been discussed in great detail: The Muppets.

To be fair, the Muppets were popular when they originally appeared, fell out, and have only recently picked up some steam in the entertainment industry. What if the Muppets were to incorporated into the KH universe?

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Now I'm remembering a fanfiction I read years ago about Kermit appearing in KHIII (it was actually very good until it, sadly, got discontinued), but I digress.

I suppose I'd be open to the idea. If nothing else, they could always use them as summons or cameos or something. And they might could make Muppet Treasure Island work as a world. Though to be honest, I don't think I remember The Muppets enough to properly give my opinion, so...

Odium Crop

Banned
The Muppets would never work in 3D. I do not think that it would look right at all. I do have two or three world ideas for Kingdom Hearts, but because none of them are owned by Disney (though one has been associated with it) they do not have a chance of happening.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The Muppets would never work in 3D. I do not think that it would look right at all. I do have two or three world ideas for Kingdom Hearts, but because none of them are owned by Disney (though one has been associated with it) they do not have a chance of happening.
dont you mean would never work in kh3?

Jim Hawkins

I personally enjoy the Muppets, but even I do not think they are strong enough to be a world on their own. I could see them as part of a HUB world (Traverse Town, Radiant Garden, etc.) and be a side quest of sorts (similar to Winnie the Pooh).

-I agree in theory that they would look odd in a video game setting. However, for a game that has included the styles of hand drawn animation (Aladdin), claymation (Nightmare Before Christmas), real life (Pirates of the Caribbean), and anime (The World Ends With You), and somehow have made them all flow together, I think puppetry should at least be given a shot.

-If Sora has enough time to help Sebastion put together a musical, then he has enough time hang out with the Muppets, regardless of the Xehanort threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back