• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Four Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorceress Edea

Website
s9.invisionfree.com
In Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, there were three extra Ansem Reports added. In Ansem Report 12, there was a mentioning of four particular worlds:

Ansem Report 12

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And, The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

What was Ansem referring to? I have done some research And aparently, the four Keyblades are involved: Kingdom Key, Inverse Kingdom Key (Mickey's Keyblade), Oathkeeper, and Oblivion.
Occurring to my research, the World of Darkness is End of the World/Kingdom Hearts and the World In-Between is Twilight Town as well that the four Keyblades originated form those worlds:

Oathkeeper = World of Light
Oblivion = World of Darkness
Kingdom Key = Present World
Inverse Kingdom Key = World In-Between

I am not quite sure if this is all accurate or even true at all for that matter.

~NGD OMEGA~

This is interesting, but I believe that the world inbetween refers to the twilight, which is actually Oblivion and Oathkeeper combined (BHK). The way I believe it goes is...

Light=Mickey's Key
Present=Sora's Key
Darkness=Princess heart key (or something else cuz that was destroyed)
Twilight=Oathkeeper and Oblivion

That's just my theory, since inbetween has to be twilight. Then we could go into the different forms of twilight, Dawn, Dusk, and Nonexistant (I newley added this to my theory because it is doubtful the the Organization is either dawn or dusk, there seem to be some good and some bad).

Master of Time

Someplace where annoying people won't find me
For now, I think that the 4-world theory is wrong, but it is good the End of the World=Darkness and Twilight Town=In-Between, but what doesn't make sense would be what would be Light and Present?

And I don't actually think by "Worlds", he meant as in what you use to travel in the Gummi Ship, like for it to make sense, each "World" would need a door to Kingdom Hearts, Door to Light, Door to Twilight, Present door and Door to Darkness.

Door to Darkness lead to Kingdom Hearts, and since Mickey and Riku were stuck there Mickey said there will always be a door to the Light, wouldn't that lead also to Kingdom Hearts?

The 4 world theory shouldn't be considered at all true yet, its a little risky. Like many have said
End of the World(or Hollow Bastion)=Darknkess
Disney Castle=Present(or light)
Destiny Islands=Light
Twilight Town= Twilight
Traverse Town=Present

But Destiny Islands was destroyed, so that meant the World of Light was destroyed? That is if it were. And besides, we can't confirm anything based off the Report, thats the only thing we have as evidence so its confusing

Dorak

Those are some very nice theories! Here is mine.

I think that Mickey has the keyblade of present, Sora has light, Bhk wields oathkeeper symoblizing light, and his oblivne symoblizing darkness which makes him twillight. As the for the keyblade master of darkness, Riku? I'm not sure about darkness because that specfic keyblade master could be good or evil, according to what King Trident said. But, their could be diffrent types of twillight like NGD OMEGA said, Dawn(darkness to light) dusk (opposite of Dawn) and the Nonexiensent ones.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I've heard this theory before from old school members like Darric Enigma. There's only one thing I have against it: not everything Ansem says or states is right. Remember how he told Sora Kingdom Hearts was light? Well, he was wrong, so I'm not going to believe everything out of his mouth.

~NGD OMEGA~

Darrc Enigma, I remember him... We got into this huge theoretical arguement about the origins of the Heartless and the Nobodies... in which we both finally aggreed on a common answer... I haven't seen him in ages...

And Ansem told everyone that Kingdom hearts was darkness. Sorry, just one of your slight mistakes. Also we can trust what is said in the reports, that was before he turned to the darkness.

Still I believe that Mickey's key is light, and not Soras, because his is so much more powerful than Sora's. And seriously, which would be more powerful, the force of the present, or the force of light?

~NGD OMEGA~

Dude that's spam, but I sort of agree with you, KL knows his stuff, but his means of forcing people to agree with him rival that of KS's.l

Back on topic, in regards to a Nonexistant Keyblade master, I doubt it, because of what KL said. Since the Organization do not have hearts, they cannot weild keyblades. A fact to note is that Mickey wields a keyblade, meaning he is not a true member of the organization.

thecloser

the ansem report says : There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And, The world in-between.
but think about it how he says it : There are still so many unknown worlds. so wouldnt dat mean that there are 5 worlds? because he sais that The present world The world of darkness The world of light And The world in-between. but don't you think that he would know in witch world he lives and since the other 4 ones are still unknown there would be 5 worlds just an idea but stil ...

~NGD OMEGA~

No, I think when he says 'worlds' he means parallel universes. Something like right now, there is a universe of light, darkness, and twilight existing right next to use, but we can't see it, even though it is there. In some of the real 'worlds' these universes have more of a hold than others, like Twilight town exists very close to the twilight universe, and Hollow bastion is very close to the dark universe. Just a theory, could be wrong.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I love these theories, but isn't it possible that there is a keyblade yet undiscovered that may be connected to the truth. I mean.. there is..
Oathkeeper
Oblivion
Kingdom Key...
There could be one more. There are still so many secrets.
The answers are most probably in Twilight Town.

Sorceress Edea

Website
s9.invisionfree.com
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
In some of the real 'worlds' these universes have more of a hold than others, like Twilight town exists very close to the twilight universe, and Hollow bastion is very close to the dark universe.
Were you referring to the three phases of the Gimmi Ship Mode? So what you mean is that Disney Castle, Traverse Town, Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum, Deep Jungle, and Hundred Acer Wood are in the "World" of Light, Agrabah, Atlantica, Halloween Town, Neverland, And Monstro are in the "World" of Twilight, and that Hallow Bastion and End of the World are in the "World" of Darkness?

devilsTrinity

he may have good therories but he doesnt know anymore than anyone else who plays kingdom hearts. but he could be nicer than pretty much telling everyone there wrong.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i think
sora=light=destiny islands
riku=dark=hollow bastion(or end of da world)(or kingdom hearts)
bhk=twilight=twilight town
mickey=present=disney castle(or traverse town)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back