• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The fusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xandman

In a near futur.The earth scientist had invented a portal from the virtual world to th real world.The first owner of the ''Tp'' tried the portal,he got trap i nthe portal and never coming back, in his pocket he had a game magazine his son put there''me''. In the magazine their were devil may cry 1 and 3,kingdom hearts 2, resident evil 2, Naruto clash of ninja and full metal alchemist.The spirit came out of the portal, meaning all the game hero or villain spirits entered the body of some teenagers.The son of the scientist was next door,he gain the power of a big villain.

Rules
No godmodding
No powerplay
Swearing allowed
Romance ok
no killing other characther only if the other want to
Have fun
Good guy
-Amarix
-
-
Evil guy
-me
-

Template:
Name:
Characther spirit:
Power:you can choose up to 3 special move of your spirit
Appearance: (do not take game characther....if you could try a something of your charachter and the spirit would be perfect
personality:
Bio:

please try sometimes to act like your characther spirit.

Last edited:

xandman

Name:Kane
Characther spirit:sephiroth
Power:later
personality:later
Bio:later

Appearance:
asdasdasdasdk.jpg

Amarix

Sitting in the field of dreams, holding my Sawah-c
Name: Kojiro (Koji) Takeru

Character Spirit: Vergil

Powers:
-Devil Trigger (Enhanced Strength, Speed, and altered appearence.)
-Summoned Swords (Physical manifestation of black magic into glowing blue swords that hover around the wielder, can also go into formation, and be launched at enemies.)
-Dark Slayer (Exteme speed which seems almost like teleportation)

Personality: A sweet gentle guy, who would more likely back away from a fight than create one.

Bio: An average highschool student from a middle class family. Nothing out of the ordinary ever happened to Koji, besides the death of his brother. Although he mourned the loss for the longest time, he moved on with his life.

He has his own little group of friends at school, that some people might consider preppy, but they're quiet in their own way. He was inhabited by the chaotic, yet noble spirit of Vergil from the Devil May Cry series.

Appearence:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Amarix/Coolyn.jpg
Black hair, Blue eyes, slightly tanned skin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back