• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The future of Donald

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladealex

When SDG went to YenSid's tower why did he use Donald as an example of turning to the darkness. Do you think that this was a sign for upcoming games.

You know, like Sora, Riku, and God-forbid, Kairi team up to save Donald and someone else because they have given into the darkness?

I mean we all know he could have used Ansem, effectively ending the long easy journey just to have Sora cry at Riku. Besides, he could have used Sora even. So yeah...are they hinting at the next game or what?

State

Awards
When SDG went to YenSid's tower why did he use Donald as an example of turning to the darkness. Do you think that this was a sign for upcoming games.

You know, like Sora, Riku, and God-forbid, Kairi team up to save Donald and someone else because they have given into the darkness?

I mean we all know he could have used Ansem, effectively ending the long easy journey just to have Sora cry at Riku. Besides, he could have used Sora even. So yeah...are they hinting at the next game or what?

I seriously doubt that Donald will turn into a Heartless.
The least they can do with him is mind control him.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Donald isn't a big enough character to have a whole game on saving. And let's face it, Donald's not gonna turn into a Heartless

Muse

you look atrocious
Yeah... no.

Donald's not going to turn into a Heartless. He has about as much of a chance as Goofy does to turn into a Heartless, and that's not going to happen anytime soon. Yen Sid just used him as an example, that's it. It's not foreshadowing.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Donald's future is dinner.
Roast duck anyone?

Anyway, I think we can all agree Donald won't turn into a Heartless
/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back