• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Golden City <> Sign-up and OOC thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poochie

I'LL KILL YOU ALL.............wait, what was the q
Name: Xane

Race/Ethnicity: Human

Level you live on: 24

Personality: Xane is cocky is and is always think he is the best. He has a lot of courage and is always ready to fight. He doesn't seem to give up easily and if given a task, he will find a way to complete it even if means hurting friends. Other than that Xane is very laid-back and likes to relax a lot. He tends to go out at night and sleeps during the day like a vampire. Xane is also a people-person.

History: Xane does not know his parents since he was abandoned when he was 1 or 2. He grew up in the Golden City of Ledonaath on the streets and met a couple of people who had trained him to assasinate. A proffesional he is but stills look up into the night filled sky, wondering who his parents are and if he will ever meet them.

Weapon/s: Unknown (name of the blade he uses to assasinate with.)

Power/s & Abilities: Can jump high distances and close-in on a target from far distances. He also can do slam his sorwd into the ground and causes the ground to rise hiteing the target. That is all I can think of now. I'll probally edit this with more.

Appearance: Has a black blindfold on and has spiky hair like sora except longer and black. Has oon silverand black, baggy shorts that goes to his knees and a silver shirt that has an emblem on it. Has matching tennis shoes that look like Air Force 1's.

Theme song/s: Disappeared - KHII FM+

Other: That's it.

Last edited:

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
When I say "consorting with demons" I mean, um, illegal things going on. With demons. That poor Roger and Arrow have to deal with. -pats them- You'll see with my first post.

Samber, yes, I accept you, for I think you have accumulated more experience since the last time, and I'd like to see how you turn out. :D

I'll probably be posting the actual thread tonight, if Pickle gets on, and she and I can start this thing off with a bang.

Ok then, great. I looked at my posts in the last Golden City, and I must say I have improved quite a bit.

But in any case, I can't wait to have this RP up and movin'. Hopefully I can redeem myself. Haha

Dark Heart 2

GONE FROM JULY 21-AUGUST 10
GoH, my template is finally completed (for the most part, anyways). It is back on PAGE 3, Post #37. If there is anything you do not find that meets your standards, please let me know as soon as possible and I will fix it up.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
I think i can join...

Can you reserve me?
I'll have my template later.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
-Didn't realize you were waiting for me-

I... I was waiting for yew. x3

<333 Well, how nice of y'all to wait on me. o.o; Sorry, I've been busy with AP classes. And other stuff. XP

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Just posted up the RP thread. Now that Pickley's here, we can have some fun, eh?

If anyone sees the first post and thinks, "I'll go be a hero and help out!" ...don't. xD This is specifically Guard-duty. Pickle and I will post a few times, take care of it, and I'll do a magical time-switch to day and bring the other, diurnal characters in.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
I already posted mine. :)

This RP is the first i've done in... Quite a while. At least 4 months.

T

Tyler Durden

My deepest apologies for not being able to post. Preparing for holidays and whatnot.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Meh, sorry for lack of posting.

Family/Health/Emotional trauma. The usual.

Anyway, this is the first RP I've been in since... XD Has it been years yet? At least one. XP

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist

Name:
Ledrith Macemal.

Race/Ethnicity:
Jestre. Playful creatures who are jolly in nature, they are unfalteringly immature and are surprisingly manipulative, able to sway any mortal man's opinion into their own. Through cultural advances jestres receive masks of different rank, deciding superiority or inferiority compared to other jestres. Like the human representation of a jester, they are flexible and limber, making them perfect for acrobatics. Unlike the human representation, jestres are naturally short and stop growing at a maximum height of five feet, at most. Magick is their absolute specialty, yet physical stamina and power are their drawbacks. Their lifespans vary; some live up to fifty at most, while the typical jestre's life usually ends in the late thirties.

Unfortunately, various factors like their short lifespans has led to a near-complete extinction of the jestre race.

Ledrith has no occupation; he is a street rat, a prowler and a mischievious crook. He finds his cash with petty schemes and short-lived magic shows.

Level you live on:
The twelfth level, living off of his mortal landlady, Mina Matarne, a whimsical magician herself. He lives in a boarding house cottage bustled in between businesses and shoppes.

Personality:
Powerhungry, maniacal (in a light-hearted way), and playfully mischievous are a few traits that Ledrith Macemal holds underneath his belt. He is very egotistical (his stage name is The Great Macemal, Master of Magic!), thinking of himself as superior to nearly everyone he meets, and takes pride to the next level when it comes to his magic and his money. Refusing to take pity or compassion, he is a very hardened creature, and is definitely not one to seek comfort from.

Ledrith Macemal craves power, fortune, fame, and little else, and would do just about anything to reach any of these goals. He is foolish and radically impulsive, as he rarely takes into consideration the after-effects of his actions. Sarcastic and amusing (though, after a while amusing becomes annoying), being with him rarely gets dull.

History:
Ledrith Macemal was born in one of many scattered villages of the Jestres, his home known as Mendel. His childhood was rather abrupt, as he learned to mature quickly when his father (and shortly after that, his mother) died of natural age. Realizing that Jestres were fragile and short-lived creatures, Ledrith became consumed with living his life to the fullest, drifting from his home in Mendel to travel the world in pursuit of adventure. Managing to retain a positive outlook on life, Ledrith became a nomad, shifting his home from place to place, gathering knowledge and insight into the world with great aspirations filling his inquisitive mind.

After a few years of unsatisfying expeditions, Ledrith found himself on a trade ship prowling the Windlewyth River, headed toward the legendary Golden City of Ledonaath. His eyes narrowed at the sight of the beautiful metropolis; its blinding sunlit levels toppling each other, one after one, the bustle of each level so tremendous and loud and jolly that everyone on the ship found enough time to glare at it proudly. He was entranced, enveloped by the city, his eyes glowing with excitement.

Ledonaath. The Great Ledrith Macemal, Master of Mayhem, Magician of Malice, shall start his adventures here!

Weapon/s:
Ledrith only possesses one weapon, one that he wields pridefully- a Jestre's scepter, a handle of gold holding a sphere of various color (it varies by spell). It is commonly used as a focus for magic, though its build allows for close-range clubbing.

Power/s & Abilities:
Ledrith arms himself with his intimate knowledge of magic, professing his spells carelessly. He has a fairly good amount of spells under his belt, each with variations of use and potential. Without his scepter to focus his magic more directly, the potency of Ledrith's spells are weakened. He is also very frail and physically unable to hold his own in a fistfight, although he does possess agile reflexes.

Ledrith's knowledge, wit and cunning are also his tools to escape situations, as he possesses quite a tongue. However, his knack for mischief usually forces him to use these resources.

Appearance:
Ledrith [courtesy of Anti-Otaku]

Theme song/s:
Monday by I Heart Huckabees Soundtrack

Other:
Ledrith's fear is dying alone.
He terribly misses his mother and father, though he refuses to let it be known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back