• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The Hayner Fanclub~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Joke? What is this j-o- double k word you speak of? >>

*Looks in "Dictionary for retards"*

EDIT: Uh-oh. Watch out for Kunoke. He's coming for you!

Kunoke

Princess Sakura said:
About 78% percent of these forums need to look up the word "joke". Yeah, go try it.

....You might learn something.

Instructions for the ignorant:

Step 1: Pull your head out of your ass

Step 2: Stop being a jerk

Now who learned something?

This concludes our lesson for today, students. Next week, we'll talk about conformity!

Last edited:

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Kunoke, I see no reason why you had to say that.

Princess Sakura, drop it please dear, Revenge doesn't have a girlfriend.

Revenge, if you can't handle and he can't handle it, what think about what kind of girl wants a guy who can't even figure a way to get his girl back; no girl would want that type of guy just to tell you that.

Mushu, Hayner > Riku.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I know he's gonna read this but...

I know. I'm just trying to get him off my back. I don't even like the guy. I think he's a poumpus bafoon who needs a well deserved flame from you. But meh. His number one reaon for wanting his girlfriend back?

She's "HAWT".

A guy like that, who wants a manipulative bitch? Ha, I've heard things about her from him, she's the kind of person that'll end up at Hooters. >.>

ME? I would get someone with a better personality, if I ever get the chance, which I probably won't. Meh.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Tell him to do this..

1. Get his head out of appearances. Looks are decieving aka Tifa :rolleyes: .
  2. He needs to learn that no girl, even if it is a skanky bitch, would ever want a guy like him.
  3. Get over himself.
Mmhmm. Now back on topic.

Hayner is so awesome in the Japanese version xP

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Kunoke said:
Instructions for the ignorant:

Step 1: Pull your head out of your ass

Step 2: Stop being a jerk

Now who learned something?

This concludes our lesson for today, students. Next week, we'll talk about conformity!
Oh, I already know this. I plainly just don't care. =3 Now, this is no time to be lowering your self-esteem by giving yourself steps to be less ignorant than you are.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Shiro,
That's great that you don't think I should be president. Lemme guess? You wanna be president

cuz ur soo hawtt and osm and leik i wunt 2 b leik u

You're a retard and I'm so sick of you. But since something as stupid as a Hayner fanclub is so important to you, you can be president.

All the fanclubs are getting out of control. So here, I give you complete control of the spamfest. Now don't ever talk to me again.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
WHOA! Everyone is just hating each other and I hate it. Man it happened in KF NF now HF ..what's up with that.

elle

um... i was goin but there seems to be tension?! are we having a i love hayner more contest or something and the winner gets the presidency?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back