• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The heartless Quest Signups.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku47

It is ten years after the events of KH2. Sora and friends are too old to wield the Keyblade, and a new master, Koilu, has been chosen. But he is weak. The Heartless have a chance. We are up agains Koilu to get him, unless you pick good, in which case you are with him. You may meet other heartless on your journy, and you can pick two to stay with you. You need to travel across the following worlds beating the respective bosses to get their respctive elements. One Heartless must devote himself to the elements to help win the final battle.

It takes six Heartless to beat Koilu. Are you up for the Challenge?

Worlds:
Agrabah:Aladdin-fire
Atlantica:Ariel-blizzard
Halloweentown:Jack Skellington-gravity
Port Royale: Jack Sparrow-aero
Pizza Planet: Buzz and Woody-thunder
Monsters Inc.: Mike and Sully-stop
The End of The World: Koilu

So here you create a heartless character that you will become. Please follow the application and if i think you are eligible, you may join.

Species:

Nickname:

How you became a heartless:(three sentences)

Abilities:

Weapons:(if any)

History:(Paragraph)

What world you live in:

Good or evil:

Arch Nemesis:

You can be as creative as you want. enjoy!( i will make myself an application l8r.)

Last edited:

Fluxy100

Do you have to be a species of heartless that has already appeared in one of the games or can you make one up?

riku47

if you make one up, you need to give lots of detail. Be very specific.

riku47

For a little more of the story: (Evil)

You are sitting in your homeworld eating sea salt ice cream, when a mystrious figure appears. It is hazy, but you can make out a man and a giant metal key. Everything is colored deep purple and black, and you teleport to the Awakening. He tells you about the elements, and the trials you will face. He gives you a Heartless gummi, a weapon, and a map. The map shows the order of the worlds you will be going to(I will give you the map{ I'm the man}). He tells you he will meet you at The End of the World when you are done sucessfully destroying all heroes in your path.

You immediately have to fight an old, old man.(Sora).

So thats it. Have fun.

Last edited:

riku47

Species: Anti

Nickname: Anti-Koilu

How you became a heartless: An evil evil man slayed me. He had this metal key. I look just like him now...

Abilities: Superglide, High Jump, Dark Firaga/Blizzaga/Aeroga/Curaga/Thundaga, and Dual Wield Form

Weapons: Shadow Keyblade

History: I am the sworn enemy to Koilu. I will go out of my way to defeat the man who defeated me, but I will not give up myself to any of the elements. I am on my way to the top, and am bringing anyone there who is willing to sacrifice. I will not be defeated. I am the ultimate warrior.

What world you live in: I am a traveler, searching for worthy allies.

Good or evil: Evil, of course

Arch Nemesis: Koilu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back