• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the Hunger Games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I really hope that after the movie, it wont be another Twilight-type fad.

Axel's girl1312

that video AMAZING! and I really hope it doesn't get blown up like twilight that'll make me really sad. and then I'll have to hate the books.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Wel I'll still love the books. Just hate the movies and fans.

lol yea i use to love the twilight books but after it got blown up (because they talk about it likes its the best thing ever) i stop liking it... then hating it

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I read Twilight simply because my older siblings read it and it was ok-ish but then the movies came out and now I hate it. Anyways no more Twilight talk! The title of this thread is HUNGER GAMES lol.

I read Twilight simply because my older siblings read it and it was ok-ish but then the movies came out and now I hate it. Anyways no more Twilight talk! The title of this thread is HUNGER GAMES lol.

lol sorry so true\
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I heard all the "good" characters die (Prim) is that true?
Im still on Mockingjay. I wouldve been done by now but the peron thats loaning me the books hasnt finished them herself and is soo slow.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I heard all the "good" characters die (Prim) is that true?
Im still on Mockingjay. I wouldve been done by now but the peron thats loaning me the books hasnt finished them herself and is soo slow.

You're partially correct but I'm not going to tell you which part. If you want to spoil it, do it yourself.

Toria

I will give any nothing! I really want the movie to come out! Though I'm really worried about the Actors they'll pick. There's no one I can imagine giving Katniss just the right amount of hard edge. I think the actress that gets picked for her will have her work cut-out.

Axel's girl1312

I will give any nothing! I really want the movie to come out! Though I'm really worried about the Actors they'll pick. There's no one I can imagine giving Katniss just the right amount of hard edge. I think the actress that gets picked for her will have her work cut-out.

I agree with you on the Katniss thing. no one will be able to play the best the can and give her what she needs.

I never even read the second one, but the first one was amazing! Tori told me that Prim died and I almost dies inside. And, Katniss didn't get with Gale!! It's so wrong!

I finally finished the whole thing. and I'm so sad about Prim and the Katniss and Gale thing. I like who she ended up with.

Axel's girl1312

so the movie just came out on friday and even though I was unable to see it at midnight I did get to see it opening day. and it was AMAZING!!!! I thought how Jennifer Lawrence played Katniss was wonderful. And I love Peeta! though I do think That they could've explanied some things better and the scene with the tribute mutts could've been a bit better. and when Peeta and Katniss are in the cave could've been done better as well. I'm just really happy they put in the part where after Rue dies she covers her in the flowers. I cried when she died. and so did alot of other people in the theater. and some of us screamed when the mutts jumped out as well. and I just cant wait till "Catching Fire" comes out!!!! anyway anyone eles who have seen it I'd love to hear what you thought of it!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
so the movie just came out on friday and even though I was unable to see it at midnight I did get to see it opening day. and it was AMAZING!!!! I thought how Jennifer Lawrence played Katniss was wonderful. And I love Peeta! though I do think That they could've explanied some things better and the scene with the tribute mutts could've been a bit better. and when Peeta and Katniss are in the cave could've been done better as well. I'm just really happy they put in the part where after Rue dies she covers her in the flowers. I cried when she died. and so did alot of other people in the theater. and some of us screamed when the mutts jumped out as well. and I just cant wait till "Catching Fire" comes out!!!! anyway anyone eles who have seen it I'd love to hear what you thought of it!
We should keep all that in the Hunger Games movie thread.
http://forums.khinsider.com/media-discussion/161182-hunger-games-movie.html

In fact maybe this thread should be closed >.>

Axel's girl1312

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back