• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The importance of 13 - Organisation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

kbmaster said:
So if your theory is correct, then there must be a keyblade master that we don't know about yet.

I can think of three right now, Riku and Mickey, which have no reason to unseal the doors unless they had to get reopen the door they were sealed behind in the first KH, and then there is that new kiddy 'BHK'.

o yeah and KBmaster yeah the Illusions were based on Soras Memories(like you said), so what I was saying was the worlds in KH were sealed and in KH:Com the unknown(Marluxia) remade the worlds in his castle based on Soras memories but theres no point in bring them back in KH2 because they are already sealed in the first game. So the worlds we were in in KH:COM were Soras memories not the real worlds (the only true new worlds in KH:Com were Castle Oblivion and Twilight Town). Understand?

RikuOfDarkness

From what I understand from other posts, there was a keyblade master with is own story before Sora's time.

If that is hte case, then they msut have been sealed once, and became unsealed. After Sora has sealed them, it's not unreasonable to suggest they have unsealed again, especially if someone is trying to. Ansem, perhaps.

adventchildkiori

Ansem doesnt have the power to unseal keyholes(he doesnt have a keyblade thank god), just the power to do expertments on the heartless, create reports and screw up all the people in the worlds lifes. lol oh yes and to take over people from time to time, I cant wait to see what he has in store for kh2.

RikuOfDarkness

I don't mean he directly unsealed them, but he could be the one that is ultiamtely responsibel for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back