• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Jenova Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Summoner Yuna

Well, we all know that she controls the mind of the real Sephiroth, who is controlling the mind of the Sephiroth clone(s). 'Jenova Reunion' is said quite a few times in the Advent Children trailers. Do you think it means that Jenova is using her mind-control to reunite all of the mutated humans (as in trying to get her cells back because the ShinRa seperated them and put them into the humans) and the Sephy clone(s) and all that? I don't know, I haven't even played the game but I've researched. In the trailers you'll see the picture of these scaley-creatures...dragons and stuff. They must be either the mutated humans that escaped from their pods or the Planet is sending off the things called WEAPONs because Jenova is coming back to life from the Northern Crater and the Lifestream and she needs to be stopped? Because in the game it said that the Planet sent off the WEAPONs to kill Jenova, but it found that they did not need to anymore since the Cetra sealed her away. So the creatures lay dormant in various parts of the world. Now, maybe they're coming back? I'm not sure, you give me your oppinion.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
ok, first of all, no she isn't controlling sephiroth. the only reason he seems to be doin stuff for her, is cuz he reveres her cuz she's an ancient. and no, the mutated humans in the game didn't become monsters--they were just weak ppl in black cloaks. and the monsters couldn't be weapons. cuz most of em were smaller than ur average weapon. anyways, what i think all the jenova crap is is that they found her head-- that much is confirmed, and that *maybe* the "jenova" reunion, has something to do with...well, i actually have no idea, so i think i'll just close my reply here...

Summoner Yuna

First thing, Jenova is controlling Sephiroth. She controlled Cloud through Sephiroth so Cloud could give him the Black Materia. The Planet’s WEAPONs were living super-monsters that held destructive powers. Jenova is the true evil of the game, even though some believe would believe it to be Sephiroth. See? Sephiroth was just a normal kid with a Jenova cell inside him and massive exposure to Mako energy. She is not, in present time, an Ancient even though that is what Hojo and Gast thought. She is like a ‘super-monsters alien.’ We all know that the Cetra were just normal human beings. They were a peaceful creature. Though, it could also mean that Jenova was once, in her life, a Cetra before she caught the disease that she spread to the Cetra in disc one of FF7. The other Cetra died, but she must have been turned into a super-monster and survived.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
billabong13 said:
ok, first of all, no she isn't controlling sephiroth. the only reason he seems to be doin stuff for her, is cuz he reveres her cuz she's an ancient. and no, the mutated humans in the game didn't become monsters--they were just weak ppl in black cloaks. and the monsters couldn't be weapons. cuz most of em were smaller than ur average weapon. anyways, what i think all the jenova crap is is that they found her head-- that much is confirmed, and that *maybe* the "jenova" reunion, has something to do with...well, i actually have no idea, so i think i'll just close my reply here...

Jenova's not an Ancient. In fact, Jenova was the creature that destroyed most of the Ancients except for a few like Aeris's mother by leaving behind some type of disease or plague that almost completely wiped them out. Also, Jenova is the creature that put that crater in the planet in the planet that Sephiroth used to summon Meteor by gathering the lifestream the planet was using to heal itself. If you don't believe me, you can find out all this info in the second disc, when you get to the town in the mountains, go into this house and press O in front of this machine. The machine leaves behind info left by Pro. Ghast before he was murdered.

Summoner Yuna

RPGplaya said:
Jenova's not an Ancient. In fact, Jenova was the creature that destroyed most of the Ancients except for a few like Aeris's mother by leaving behind some type of disease or plague that almost completely wiped them out. Also, Jenova is the creature that put that crater in the planet in the planet that Sephiroth used to summon Meteor by gathering the lifestream the planet was using to heal itself. If you don't believe me, you can find out all this info in the second disc, when you get to the town in the mountains, go into this house and press O in front of this machine. The machine leaves behind info left by Pro. Ghast before he was murdered.
Okay at least SOMEONE got it right. The virus that made all the Cetra die was a contagious disease that turned them insane, turned them into monsters and it's kinda like raabies....they die. What do you think the writing on the helmet means? it says

JENOVA
MADE XXXXXXXXX
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 1995
SQUER COMPANY LIMITED

Does anyone here think Jenova was once an Ancient somewhere in her life?

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Summoner Yuna said:
Okay at least SOMEONE got it right. The virus that made all the Cetra die was a contagious disease that turned them insane, turned them into monsters and it's kinda like raabies....they die. What do you think the writing on the helmet means? it says

JENOVA
MADE XXXXXXXXX
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 1995
SQUER COMPANY LIMITED

Does anyone here think Jenova was once an Ancient somewhere in her life?

I'm not sure about that last question but I don't think Jenova was a creature from that world or with the same origin as the Ancients. I believe all of the monsters you fight in FF7 are the Ancients who were infected by the virus and have continued to breed and live on, but I'm not sure about that either. I wonder, is that disease Cloud and the others have in FF7 Advent Children another gift Jenova or Sephiroth left behind . . .

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
oh yeah, haha, sorry. jenova was the one who threatened to bring about the crisis from the sky that killed the ancients, she prolly wasn't one herself. thx for the reminder.

jamietl

no, sephiroth was controlling cloud through jenova cells, not jenova itself. as sephiroth is half, HALF ancient, due to being born from lucrecha (however you spell it), although when in the womb sehiroth was given jenova cells (for those who havn't played the game, hojo is sephiroths father). And you know jenova is an ancient because in the shinra mansion if you bothered to read the notes on the table, it says X day X month X year, jenova classified as an ancient. so they tried to make an ancient, and they end up with sephiroth.
MAN THIS IS COMPLICATED!!!

although one of the scientists for some reason (i cant remember) decided to try and make clones of sephiroth, all of those people in black capes are failed experiments, (so is cloud). that is how sephriroth is able to control cloud.

also i think jenova WAS the calamity from the sky that then tried to summon meteor, only to be stopped by the ancients, i think they sacrificed themselves to use holy, while the simple folk ("your kind", as sephiroth says in the shinra mansion), hid, i dunno how jenova was subdued or how the dead ancients turned into monsters though, as there wasn't any mako energy back then.

im not even sure if i stuck to the topic i kinda went off it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back