• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan (Final Book Revealed!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Writiny

Website
www.sc-bag.com
Re: The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan

I'm new here in this forum and everything i read is really nice.
I learned a lot here.
Just want to say Thanks.

Writiny

Website
www.sc-bag.com

seriously Ra is just nuts. i still think i like Horus' threat to Carter though​

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

gonna try and bring back this thread.

NEW INFO:
-TKC: Survival guide will be released March 2012. It is the equivalent to the PJ: Ultimate Guide so if you like RR's Egyptian series make sure to look out for it.
-the Final Book's title should be released by the end of the year/early 2012 and will most likely be released in May 2012 similar to its predecessors

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
So I watched the Rock Center with Brian Williams tonight and there was an interview with Rick Riordan and his son Haley Riordan. The interview was mostly about Riordan's success, his relationship with his son, and how the mythological books came to be. It also however gave away the title of the last Kane Chronicles book: the Serpent's Shadow. I will have the coverart on here soon enough.

Also the interview confirmed that Riordan's next series will be NORSE mythology (Thor, Odin, Loki, Fenrir, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back