• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
They were? No they weren't! Were they? Am I even using the correct "were"?
Well, if the Organization created the pods, then that makes this theory more, idk, betterish? Don't even know what the theory is so ^~^

Wait, if they're in the digital world.. unless they're in an alternate memory.. xD

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I doubt DiZ created them..

The pods do what exactly, serve as a upright bed that tells you about how restored people's memories are? o-0

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Another Report said:
IV - There are still many mysteries surrounding the Castle of Oblivion. Was the castle itself constructed by the Organization and was Naminé originally a subject of the experiments going on there? Please tell us about the details of the Organization’s experiments. Also, was the pod Sora entered somehow related to the experiments done by the Organization? Was the pod in Twilight Town the same sort of thing?

In the end, the Organization’s goal is to obtain the Kingdom Hearts of people’s hearts and to fully exist. These Nobodies are called “those who don’t exist”. (Riku: In other words, the Third Enemy referred to as the Non-Existent Ones in Deep Dive.) In order to assume a new existence, information about their own personal circumstances must first be gathered. A Nobody’s main characteristic is that without a heart they use memories to form the parts of a personality and emotions. For them, memories have become an essential element. The birth of Castle Oblivion itself is still a mystery but before the Organization was born into this world it was there. The Organization discovered this castle. You should be able to make some guesses from the additional scenes this time, and be fairly quick to be able to think of the next stage.

At the same time, Roxas awoke in Twilight Town, and Naminé awoke in Castle Oblivion. Afterwards, the Organization discovered Naminé. The Organization thought of Naminé’s gift to manipulate memories as a way to resolve the actual circumstances surrounding each of their abilities and attributes. The memories of those who enter were used in the experiments on memories going on there. Above all else, the Organization’s leader, Xemnas, was investigating the importance of memories. During these experiments, in order for these memories to be broken and then regenerated, those pods were made by the Organization. The pod Sora awoke from in Twilight Town and the pod Diz moved from Castle Oblivion to keep away from the Organization’s pursuit are the same thing. Also, there is an additional scene where Xigbar talks about the “true goal of Castle Oblivion” and when this particular scene appears, I think all mystery surrounding Castle Oblivion should become clear.

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
oh so you say there is evidence once they post it huh?
tldr;
how did diz and nami get the pods anyways? all i read was the bolded part..

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Another Report said:
IV - There are still many mysteries surrounding the Castle of Oblivion. Was the castle itself constructed by the Organization and was Naminé originally a subject of the experiments going on there? Please tell us about the details of the Organization’s experiments. Also, was the pod Sora entered somehow related to the experiments done by the Organization? Was the pod in Twilight Town the same sort of thing?
Another Report said:
In the end, the Organization’s goal is to obtain the Kingdom Hearts of people’s hearts and to fully exist. These Nobodies are called “those who don’t exist”. (Riku: In other words, the Third Enemy referred to as the Non-Existent Ones in Deep Dive.) In order to assume a new existence, information about their own personal circumstances must first be gathered. A Nobody’s main characteristic is that without a heart they use memories to form the parts of a personality and emotions. For them, memories have become an essential element. The birth of Castle Oblivion itself is still a mystery but before the Organization was born into this world it was there. The Organization discovered this castle. You should be able to make some guesses from the additional scenes this time, and be fairly quick to be able to think of the next stage.

At the same time, Roxas awoke in Twilight Town, and Naminé awoke in Castle Oblivion. Afterwards, the Organization discovered Naminé. The Organization thought of Naminé’s gift to manipulate memories as a way to resolve the actual circumstances surrounding each of their abilities and attributes. The memories of those who enter were used in the experiments on memories going on there. Above all else, the Organization’s leader, Xemnas, was investigating the importance of memories. During these experiments, in order for these memories to be broken and then regenerated, those pods were made by the Organization. The pod Sora awoke from in Twilight Town and the pod Diz moved from Castle Oblivion to keep away from the Organization’s pursuit are the same thing. Also, there is an additional scene where Xigbar talks about the “true goal of Castle Oblivion” and when this particular scene appears, I think all mystery surrounding Castle Oblivion should become clear.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Oh you diligent little monkeys. I'll do you one better: two hints.

002.jpg

thy3.png

mueo5e6g-1.png

yeah but how did they get them in the first place? o_o where they just laying around in CO, and once everyone from org. was dead and gone, they just stole and used them? the fuck is this..
god that little mark in the center of the puzzle is pissing me off >~<

ok, im going to guess that this theory has nothing to do with DS? xD

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah but how did they get them in the first place? o_o where they just laying around in CO, and once everyone from org. was dead and gone, they just stole and used them? the fuck is this..

They already had them in Castle Oblivion he probably just opened a Dark Corridor and brought them to the Twilight Town Mansion. DiZ already knew that there were more Orginization XIII members so he probably assumed that they would either want revenge or want Sora to manipulate into doing their bidding. So he decided to move them to a secure location where Namine could continue restoring Sora's memories without interuption. DiZ didn't want anything getting in the way of his revenge on his apprentices.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
But if the previous posts already said it what's the point in posting that proof again?o_O

A

Audo

Why should I have to exert the effort to find it for you when you could just as easily find it yourself? It's not my fault you're not well informed.

C

Crossroads

Well none of us are really well informed on all things Kingdom Hearts if you think about it. XD

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Ok WE GET IT. Stop saying Nomura said this, Nomura said that shit and just give us the dam proof that he did say it like the previous post has have.
not that hard just to prove someone wrong you know.

Why should I have to exert the effort to find it for you when you could just as easily find it yourself? It's not my fault you're not well informed.

not everybody has perfect memory.. can't u guys stop fighting? insomaniac already posted the proof there. no reason to start fighting o~<

does sora go in the middle? >~O?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back