• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Namine is connected to memories, the dark keyblade, dive to the heart.

Are you saying Ven is a keyblade?

cam1lee

Okay, I don't understand what the last post said.... translate please?

And what if Ven's relationship has to do with Kairi? As far as we know, VAT are chasing the PoH right? They want MX and he's supposedly after them, so Terra tells them to chase the light, the light in the PoH. Kairi is one of these princesses. What if Ven went to get her, because we know SRK are alive, and while Sora had Kairi's heart in him, he received memories of Ven, thus creating Roxas when he struck himself with the heart unlocker. Eh? Sounds like a long shot, I know.

i don't know that actually sounds pretty logical. i'm gonna agree with that. It could make sense.

A

Audo

Another new clue to tickle your fancy:
045.jpg

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Deleting? Silly Iridium, Deleting is for kids. <3

Kids and Nonsensical theories that people try to convey using non-descript images! Hmm, So, the threads supposed to be about Ven, yet you've yet to use a single image of him. It's already been guessed that Ven is a keyblade, so I'll see the dark keyblade for it's purpose, and not for what it is. Apparently, Belle, or perhaps the POH in general have something to do with it, or perhaps just deep dive, but I doubt that, as that image is meant to represent a POH, and not the station of awakening. Hmm, Room of sleep, room of awakening... there's a station of awakening.... Ven was erased in a station of sleep? Not likely but... Hmm... I swear Kris, I'm about to go make a "What we know about Audo's theory So Far" Thread. And apparently Xehanort has something to do with it.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
You know, it wouldn't be so hard, but with your siggy saying, "Yousuke" I keep reading that as "You suk" And it keeps pissing me off, it's like your mocking me. Mocking me in my pathetic attempt to solve your mysterious theory.

Last edited:
A

Audo

You spell suck with a 'c' doll.
and i kind of am

Good night. ^_______^

ceonn

You spell suck with a 'c' doll.
and i kind of am

Good night. ^_______^

OK, I read everything up to this point. and my theory, as stupid as it sounds is... Audo likes to be mean and wont tell us anthing for one reason, we keep replying to his posts! no-one post... it will make him want to tell us... (ish only 1.-1 % sure of that) now, for my real theory. Up till now, Audo ha posted clues... none of which I can see for some reason... so I might not be all the way up to speed. but what everyone posted told me clue 1 was DIZ holding Namine about to take her away? and the huge platform from station to awakening with beauty and the beast stuff on it.

Honestly guys... I'm 99.9% sure Audo's theory has nothing to do with what the platform looks like... seriously. I doubt Nomura would make any seriously important plot twists with disney charries besides mickey mouse and everyone from Disney Castle. Those characters are mostly there for sideplot stuff, and like in mulan's case, small attempts to make the story seem clearer by placing characters besides disney charries in there.

With that out of the way... what Audo said to DMrayZ about namine being brought there to be raped by DIZ thus making Ven was close, implies that it involves namine being brought to the station. Of course, I could be wrong, and I probably am. On another note, I dont think the theory has anything to do with Namine making Ven because she wasn't even alive then.

Anyways, I can't really think about this until tomorrow... *yawns* I'll be back to see this post be completly destroyed by reason and logic tomorrow

A

Audo

Oh, i was totally kidding in regards to my response to DMRayz.

And, I think you guys just take the third hint at face value, as in, exactly what you see.

A

Audo

lol. They're just images using code.
What are you browsing the site on?

ceonn

I'm browsing with the new google browser, and every other image put up here works fine... besides the ones I actually want to see... the clues. this is cruel...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I think you're trying to tell us that Ven is a Being with a Heart of Pure Light and that Xehanort took his heart and used it for Kingdom Hearts. If I am close or completely wrong please tell me. This was very cunning of you Audo but, it has been over a week now you really should just give us you're complete theory please.

Last edited:

ceonn

princess of heart?! Correct me if im wrong Kris, but I highly doubt that Kris is trying to say that Ven is really a woman...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
princess of heart?! Correct me if im wrong Kris, but I highly doubt that Kris is trying to say that Ven is really a woman...

If you would read my post you would have known that, I already changed it to Being with a Heart of Pure Light. I was already aware or the mistake thanks to lilmissrandom101 who had posted it before you. Thanks for the renotification though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back