• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thetruelight

sorry if this is old but many people have reason to believe Xehanort was a keyblade master. I have theory that can prove it. One sentence from secret movie and ansem's reports has been eluding me. " A key opens doors". keyblade masters are not only weilders of the keyblade but keys themselves. They have the power to open special doors like the ones that lead to the heart of the world. That's why Xehanort was able to open the door. He is a key himself. If you still don't believe me, I have other examples to back me up.

Riku was able to open the door into the heart of Destiny Island because he was chosen to a keyblade master, therefore he is a key.

Another example

At the end of dive into the heart(keyblade intiation) in KH1, the last sentence said to Sora was " you are the one who will open the door". When he finally found the door at the end of Kh2, notice he didn't open the door with his keyblade, he used his heart. He was the key to opening the door, not the keyblade.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
thetruelight said:
sorry if this is old but many people have reason to believe Xehanort was a keyblade master. I have theory that can prove it. One sentence from secret movie and ansem's reports has been eluding me. " A key opens doors". keyblade masters are not only weilders of the keyblade but keys themselves. They have the power to open special doors like the ones that lead to the heart of the world. That's why Xehanort was able to open the door. He is a key himself. If you still don't believe me, I have other examples to back me up.

Riku was able to open the door into the heart of Destiny Island because he was chosen to a keyblade master, therefore he is a key.

Another example

At the end of dive into the heart(keyblade intiation) in KH1, the last sentence said to Sora was " you are the one who will open the door". When he finally found the door at the end of Kh2, notice he didn't open the door with his keyblade, he used his heart. He was the key to opening the door, not the keyblade.

Well I would like to know, what does this has to do with Xigbar? Riku did not open the door to Destiny's Island becase he was the Light's Keyblade Wielder. The Door opened because Riku opened his heart do darkness. When Riku opened his heart, it created a door, that allowed heartless to come. When heartless finally got there, they destroyed destiny's Island because they found the World's heart, and they did something to it and Destiny's Island fell to darkness.

We do not know how Xehanort opened the door. But just because a Key opened doors you can't go an assume that he was a Keyblade weilder.

The Door to Light and everything about Sora has nothing to do with Xigbar.

Xigbar was not a Keyblade Wielder. He was one of Ansem The Wise's apprentices. Xigbar was indicating that he has met passed wielders of the Keyblade, and (Sora does not look half as strong as them said Xigbar, Sora managed to beat Xigbar so I guess he was a little off)

But still this shows no relation to why Xigbar is a Keyblade Wielder, he is not a Keyblade Wielder end of story.

Xigbar well maybe Briag probably came across some Keyblade wielders in his day. But what made you think that he was a Keyblade wielder in the first place?

Morning Twilight

Sry, but your logic is incorrect conquerer. Riku opened the door without a key. The door did not open because he opened his heart to darkness. He opened the door first, then the heartless came. Then he decided not to shun the darkness. Also the door was created before Riku opened his heart. So your logic doesn't work. The door was created when Riku and Sora were little kids.

Eventhough it is true that you can not assume that just because a "Key opens doors" (DUH!) that Xehanort is a keyblade weilder. It is just a good piece of evidense.

Xehanort could be a keyblade weilder, but it is possible. Remember that the keyblade causes chaos and prosperity. Maybe he was a weilder who caused chaos.

I personally think it's a good hypothesis. It is plauseable. They only way to prove it is to wait and see.

I also don't think that Xigbar was a keyblade weilder. I would think that he would have been a more powerfull nobody if he was. Plus he wouldn't have had that weapon I don't think.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Morning Twilight said:
Sry, but your logic is incorrect conquerer. Riku opened the door without a key. The door did not open because he opened his heart to darkness. He opened the door first, then the heartless came. Then he decided not to shun the darkness. Also the door was created before Riku opened his heart. So your logic doesn't work. The door was created when Riku and Sora were little kids.

Eventhough it is true that you can not assume that just because a "Key opens doors" (DUH!) that Xehanort is a keyblade weilder. It is just a good piece of evidense.

Xehanort could be a keyblade weilder, but it is possible. Remember that the keyblade causes chaos and prosperity. Maybe he was a weilder who caused chaos.

I personally think it's a good hypothesis. It is plauseable. They only way to prove it is to wait and see.

I also don't think that Xigbar was a keyblade weilder. I would think that he would have been a more powerfull nobody if he was. Plus he wouldn't have had that weapon I don't think.

I never said that Riku opened the door because he had the Key. Riku opened the door in a whole nother way. I was not reffering to the brown door in the secret place. I was talking about another door, a door that the heartless came through. Notice that the door that was in the secret place did not open untill Sora came and saw Kairi. This proves that another door had opened, and heartless came from that door, not the door in the secret place.

thetruelight

what i was trying to say is tht these guys r not keyblade weilders but the actual guys r the keys

O

Oberon

This is the biggest flame-fest on the face of the freakin' planet.

C

Charlie

Zorox said:
*scuttles to close it* Okay, Someone should be doing it soon.

^You know what's so funny? The more you keep on saying that there's going to be a little "flame fest" the more likely you guys are going to be caught in the crossfire of it all. + Not only that, but just because MT (Morning Twilight) & Conquerer have different opinions on the same topic, does not NECESARILLY mean that they're going to automatically start chewing eachother out to see who has the best opinion on the theory-That might be YOUR method of voicing yourselves on a forum, but don't start up something just because you'll see this as fun to create a conflict between two people, when these two people obviously have had enough common sense to NOT flame eachother in the first place.

thetruelight said:

Another example

Okay that's all I had to say for that side topic (sorry for the spam), now anyway back to the thread in general. I think that you definately have an eye for catching little details that some people might overlook (which is a good thing), because if this game didn't have factors that didn't CONTRADICT your theory, there might have been a slight chance that your theory could have been true. However, you discovered the fact that Sora had indeed opened the door to Kingdom Hearts, not with a keyblade; but in fact his heart-OVERCOMES alot of things that people might say to argue with you.

Alright that's all I have to say (well until someone decides to quote me and say otherwise)-But anyway besides that, GREAT theory, GREAT thread, & I hope you continue to recognize important little hints that the game might be giving in the future.
:cool:

O

Oberon

^You know what's so funny? The more you keep on saying that there's going to be a little "flame fest" the more likely you guys are to be caught in the crossfire of it all. + Not only that, but just because MT (Morning Twilight) & Conquerer have different opinions on the same topic, does not NECESARILLY mean that they're going to automatically start chewing eachother out to see who has the best opinion on the theory-That might be YOUR method of voicing yourselves on a forum, but don't start up something just because you'll see this as fun to create a conflict between two people, when these two people obviously have had enough common sense to NOT flame eachother in the first place.

Y' know what I think is so funny, the fact that you can't spell. And we aren't combating for the best opinion, we are just having fun, at least I am... You shouldn't direct that at me without first making sure. No hard feelings.

C

Charlie

Zorox said:
Y' know what I think is so funny, the fact that you can't spell. And we aren't combating for the best opinion, we are just having fun, at least I am... You shouldn't direct that at me without first making sure. No hard feelings.

-I don't have any hard feelings towards you either (seriously), and that comment wasn't directed at just you, but the situation all together. Plus, from what I can see, the only thing that I had spelled wrong had been The "Conqueror's" name, and that's pretty much it lol.

riku fan 2

yeah man a flame thread is a flame thread you cant stop it trust me i tried just sit back and watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back