• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...the keyblade graveyard...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Her heart is entirely PURE. It ALLOWS her to WIELD a Keyblade. But she WAS NOT Chosen. Riku GAVE HER that Keyblade. That IS NOT being chosen. She is NOT A Keyblade Hero.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
it's freaking OBVIOUS. She had NO Awakening. She WAS GIVEN that Keyblade. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, doesn't that make sense in it's OWN Right? Pay attention to the game. A Keyblade chooses you. Not the other way around. Though someone with a STRONG heart CAN wield a Keyblade. And Kairi is so PURE of heart that she can.

Riku HAD that Keyblade. And GAVE it to Kairi. Therefore, she is NOt a Chosen One. As for a QUOTE, this is ALL Nomura had to say when asked about Kairi wielding a Keyblade:

I wonder? There are still more backgrounds of the keyblade that haven't been revealed. I'm still going around that, so I can't say anything much about it. But it's true that scene is hinting something.

TrancedRiku

Kairi is one of the Seven Princesses of Heart. Each of those seven have hearts that are untainted by darkness. Namine and Roxas were created as Nobodies of Kairi and Sora. Kairi, having a pure heart, escaped having a heartless created, whilst Sora actually became his Heartless. Afterwards, Kairi restored his heart, and he took his original form, whilst Roxas remained. Roxas and Namine are special Nobodies.

Nobodies are created from the body left behind after a heart leaves it. It doesn't neccesarily have to go on and become a Heartless seperate from the Nobody, but it can in some instances. Most Nobodies have a Heartless alter-ego, however, Namine is one of the only ones who didn't, because of Kairi's heart.

*Twilight*

It's pretty obvious that the game will be all about the mysteries of the keyblade (and those wanting to know about it?), so it would make the most sense for the story to take place in the past. I also think you'll play as a different character which would explain why it isn't exactly a KH3.
Now, my theory is that you get to play as a true Keyblade Master (I'm thinking the main armored guy in the secret movie) and get to fight in the war, but the movie itself takes place after the war is over. Then the guy ends up being Sora's ancestor! And then Kairi's grandmother ends up being the one with the Oblivion keyblade! Then...the lost two mentioned in the movie are two Keyblade Masters: one who destroyed one world (darkness) and the other saved the other world (light). Or perhaps the keyblade war is between those in the darkness, and those in the light. I'm basically just sewing out ideas here, but that is how good theories start. ^^

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I'm still slightly confused on your theory about a "Keyblade War" or why it's necessarily in the past. If somebody made false keyblades, they would have to know a great deal about keyblades. So, the one who made them (If there is such a thing as false keyblades) must have been a keyblade wielder. Ansem found Xehanort as a child, probably near Sora's age at max, so he might've possibly been a keyblade wielder in the past... But a war, with keyblades made by Xehanort, in the past? Ansem would've known about it, many people would've known about it, if something of that scale happened. Plus, if it was a keyblade war, Mickey would have been involved in it, since in the reports, Ansem said Mickey already wielded the keyblade by the time he met him. If it is in the past, the false keyblades would have to have been some other keyblade wielder. Or something like that. I'm not saying it's not possible, it just doesn't to seem to make a lot of sense.

That, and the Ansem reports are supposed to have been written by the time this happens (Note the Ansem reports in the backround) all of them, some of which are as near as the end of KH1.

Kunoke

Our dearest friend Inner-Demon has neglected to share the second part of what Nomura said explaining when it takes place. Whether purposeful or not, I dunno.

THE FULL QUOTE:
"I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that."

So lets just assume for now that it's both somehow. That's basically what he's saying.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/KH2U

Anyway.

The Armored Guys:
"Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them. The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too. It's to show that those three armored people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections."

Let the speculation run wild! Yayyyy!

The wait for KH3:
"Hmm... I have an idea but it can't be helped because my team are planning to work on our next different title. So we're not working on KHIII now and we're not planning to work on it for some time, too. I have a plot in my head but I'm not sure if it'll be released to the world or just stay in there."

^ That means we're facing another long wait, probably another 4 years or more XD It sucks, but I know I can hold on that long...

Oh, and while we're on the topic of that new project that they're going to do, here's a quote about it...you AC fans may want to pay attention.

"Well, there are ways to go around it. I already started thinking on that title's plot and character by myself. That title is hidden inside FFVII:AC in a surprising manner, by the way. (laugh)"

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Thanks, Kunoke, I forgot about that interview.

Well, that means i'll have to buy the NA version of AC to try and find the title. xP

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
Inner demon, what makes your ideas so right?
you could be totally wrong, so don't just going around saying yours is right without proof
hey, you could be right, but don't just say everyone else is f**king just because you have an ego problem
i wasn't saying before that i was right, it was just a theory
on the other hand, you say your "theory" is fact and can be the only fact
and he's talking about the first armored knight we see is ansem

Kunoke

OmegaChosen said:
Inner demon, what makes your ideas so right?
you could be totally wrong, so don't just going around saying yours is right without proof
hey, you could be right, but don't just say everyone else is f**king just because you have an ego problem
i wasn't saying before that i was right, it was just a theory
on the other hand, you say your "theory" is fact and can be the only fact
and he's talking about the first armored knight we see is ansem

What? None of the armored knights are Ansem ._. Ansem blew himself to shit anyways, and Nomura said that all the knights are new characters. XD

Anyway, he wasn't giving you guys all of what Nomura said anyway :x So he was technically incorrect.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i wasn't saying it was, just that that guy in the last page said it was.
oh, and i figured out how it could be both in the past and the future
okay, this scene is a memory, a rememberance of how those three got the keyblade
it's like this: the actual game is set in the future, but this little clip is set in the past of the game
like say the game is set like twenty years in the future okay? that clip is set 15 years in the future, which would be the past of the actual game timeline but still the future from a kh2 stand point.
it's like deep dive
deep dive wasn't in the actual playtime of kh2 but it had happened in the relative past of it
so anyone think this is plausible?

Kunoke

OmegaChosen said:
i wasn't saying it was, just that that guy in the last page said it was.
oh, and i figured out how it could be both in the past and the future
okay, this scene is a memory, a rememberance of how those three got the keyblade
it's like this: the actual game is set in the future, but this little clip is set in the past of the game
like say the game is set like twenty years in the future okay? that clip is set 15 years in the future, which would be the past of the actual game timeline but still the future from a kh2 stand point.
it's like deep dive
deep dive wasn't in the actual playtime of kh2 but it had happened in the relative past of it
so anyone think this is plausible?

That's interesting....seems logical enough to me XD

And okay, I thought you were saying Ansem was one of them XD I was like uh...no. .-.

I've always wanted to say that though. "Ansem blew himself to shit"

It's so much fun to say XD

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
It's my theory, it's not about being nice. It's about debating and getting to the point. Those interviews I had saved on my computer. I guess the site I got them from worded them differently. Still doesn't prove anything. He STILL says it's an episode in the PAST. And I do think I'm right.

But I've said repeatedly that others have good theories. But when someone has a bad one, there's nothing really to say to that than show all the holes in it. One way, I give the info that needs to be given.

And that's what I'm here for.

Or it's possible the ENTIRE game is in the PAST, but yet a few scenes in the FUTURE.

Kunoke

Inner-Demon said:
It's my theory, it's not about being nice. It's about debating and getting to the point. Those interviews I had saved on my computer. I guess the site I got them from worded them differently. Still doesn't prove anything. He STILL says it's an episode in the PAST. And I do think I'm right.

But I've said repeatedly that others have good theories. But when someone has a bad one, there's nothing really to say to that than show all the holes in it. One way, I give the info that needs to be given.

And that's what I'm here for.

I just, frankly, proved that theory wrong. It's not just in the past, Nomura says it's in both. And he knows better than you. You phail. :/

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Nomura is known for throwing us of. If that was the case, he would've stated it in EVERY interview. Which he does not.

So you PROVE nothing. Nomura doesn't answer ANYTHING AT ALL. One way or the other, these events in the Secret Ending ARE in the past. No way around that.

Kunoke

Inner-Demon said:
Nomura is known for throwing us of. If that was the case, he would've stated it in EVERY interview. Which he does not.

So you PROVE nothing. Nomura doesn't answer ANYTHING AT ALL. One way or the other, these events in the Secret Ending ARE in the past. No way around that.

That's bullshit buddy XD

You can't say you know more than Nomura about a game he's coming up with. That's just plain ridiculous.

Besides, he said he's got everything in the Secret Ending already planned. Who all the people in it are, where they are, etc. etc. etc.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I know that. No need to be repeatative. But you aren't proving a point. I've read every Nomura interview. I KNOW all what he has SAID about the Secret Ending. And out of EVERYTHING, in only ONE interview did he state it was in the past, but you could also see it in the future.

Everything ELSE he will NOT confirm nor deny ANYTHING. So therefore, the episode IS in the past. But the GAME may be in the future and in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back