• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...the keyblade graveyard...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
There is a Keyblade for each world Light is the Kingdom Key, Inverted Key is Darkness, Way Of Dawn is In-Between. The last Keyblade is that of the Present World.

Which no one has ever used. I believe that Ienzo used that Keyblade, but after he fell to Darkness it was either destroyed or lost.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
when i watched it i thought i saw an ALL SILVER kingdom key....i also saw the "A way to the Dawn" and the kings...but what is the HUGE keyblade the first character shown is holding..

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Just a random Keyblade. It's not exactly important. And those three Keyblades WERE Sora's Kingdom Key, Mickey's Inverted Key, and Riku's Way To Dawn. So what you saw was Sora's Keyblade.

holaloha

I would be very interested in learning about the essence of the keyblade. We would find out why the keyblade is "legendary". But, I can not see KH dumping Sora. It would be cool if we played in early versions of different worlds for a story about the keyblades with a new main character, and then switch back to sora and play in the world in the future. For example, we play in an early version of Hollow Bastion, when it was first being created, and then we turn back to Sora and play in Hollow Bastion of the future. Essentially, with a prequel, if that's what it is, we would be seeing the creation of all worlds and and realms of darkness, and the keyblades that go with them. The past worlds and keyblades might also have clues and hints to the future keyblade wielders, riku, mickey, and sora.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
That's a nice theory. I'm just tired of playing as Sora. LOL. And if it were to be a prequel the correct name would be Radiant Garden. Don't forget that was the world's true name before Hollow Bastion.

I just see jumping time like that as becoming troublesome. A story needs to be SET in one timeline. A fe scenes here and there is okay. But not in the amount you speak of.

It'd be a hassle.

S

stfu_mxchelle

in kh2 when you're in the world that never was and you fight some dudes from organization 13, in one of the rooms if you talked to kairi she said something about it feeling like a graveyard ..maybe that has something to do with this?

BladerUnknown

Please correct me if I'm wrong on aything.

Ok, so you're saying that That Kingdom Hearts III will be taking place in the past, because that's when Nomura said it was taking place. But, he said we could also think it's in the future. So shouldn't that tell us that we cannot know for sure when actually Kingdom hearts III will actually take place. And because Nomura himself has not said wether or not Sora will be playable, you cannot go around saying
Oh well. That's just how it is. You won't be Sora in the new game.

I guess the thing I'm just trying to say is it bugs me when people come up with a theory or some kind of idea and believe it as true, they go around flaming other people who don't agree with thim. Just because you feel that something is right, doesn't mean it's true.

Also, this is for Inner-Demon, I'm confused about this. It says there are only 4 Keyblades, Kingdom Key, Inverted Key, and 'Way to the Dawn'. But what does that make of the other keyblades such as the Oathkeeper, Three Wishes, Oblivion, ect.?

FiNaLsKyE

lol oathkeeper... and all of the others are key chains. Um... the only real ones are. well, rikus, mickeys, and soras... the inverted, kingdom, and way to the dawn. We dont know the fourth one yet. Possibly kairis? anyones guess.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Final's right. I've actually never flamed a single person in any of these threads. It's just my opinion. I mean, for people to get upset IF we don't play as Sora, come on. I've never cussed anyone out.

Haven't called any names. I handle this fairly. It's a debate. It's a discussion. I have my theory, others have theirs. I've credited others with great theories. But some just have holes in them.

Those are Keychains, they are NOT true Keyblades. Nomura's even confirmed this. And the new secret ending proved it even more when we saw Oblivion WITHOUT a Keychain. It's a sign that those Keyblades ARE NOT true Keyblades.

I also doubt Kairi has the Present Keyblade. It would have been much more Important. She didn't even use it on the door. And she was GIVEN that Keyblade from Riku. She was NOT Chosen, there's no logic behind it.

And Nomura still stated the Secret Ending was an Episode in the PAST. I believe he added future just to throw us off. He paused for a reason. But the FIRST thing he said was that it was an 'Episode In The Past'.

BladerUnknown

I just want to say that I wasn't saying you've flamed anyone Inner, it wasn't meant for one person in particular, but I'm sure you understand that.

But back onto the discussion. Until Nomura himself says that it's in the past, and doesn't add anything else to that. I'm still going to stick with saying it's in both [Past and Future]. But that's just me. ;-)

One the whole Keychain deal. There's been big discussion on wether or not the Keyblades that Roxas was wielding were real or not. If they had been fake, and correct me if I'm wrong, shouldn't they have been without keychains?

FiNaLsKyE

the ones roxas had were copys of soras... or in my opinion... memories of sora. Oblivion for riku, oathkeeper for kairi... it was a sign of still being connected to sora, even if he didnt know it.

Edit: but that's only my interpretation, i dont know for sure.

BladerUnknown

That's what I thought to Final, that because he was part of Sora that the Keyblades had to be somewhat real.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
We're talking in-game. There's a difference. From my opinion. Roxas had Sora's Kingdom Key while Sora was asleep. Roxas is still half of Sora so the Keyblade realized this and chose him for the time being.

The Kingdom Key wouldn't just lay around and do nothing. In doing so, Roxas obtained the Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keychain. Since he had no memories, I feel these were to represent Kairi and Riku. The memories he didn't have.

BladerUnknown

That's a very interesting perspective. And it makes sense.

Back to the scene taking place in the Past and Future. What if you think about it this way. What if the scene we're watching is in the future, but it has happened once before in the past, and history is now repeating itself. Or it could have been in the past, and when Nomura added the comment about it being abled to be viewed as 'the future also' he meant that it was an event that was going to be repeated?

Déjà Vu perhaps?

XD; So sorry if I lost any of you in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back