• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KeyBladers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xell

Wait, wut?
"I'm sick of this" Xell says smirking *His pendant glows* "CROSS FUSION!!" *His 2 wakizashis glow, he slams them together, a huge light forms, as a huge sword appears, the size of his wakizashi together in length, the size of clouds buster blade in width, he jumps high above the darkness and slashes down wards, cutting it in half, as he lands on both his feet, his pendant glows again as his weapon disappears*

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Roy jumped from the building holding tons of bags."told you id be back." When his feet hit the ground so did the darkside. "who wants dinner!!" he said as he ran into the ship carrying the bags.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
[[wooooohooo im 17....im a teen...ha roy your a adult :)]
"yeah im better......urrrrrhrhhrhrhrhhrhrhrhr"god........his head hurt......it felt kind of buzzing....."what did the potion have in it...."im not sure the poitin was okay wit me...im okay form the curse but......"

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
((Whooohoo i can drive.lol.))

Roy took all of the bags into the kitchen and loaded up the food."Guy's no food fights this time ok!!!!" Roy sat down on the couch eating out of a bag of popcorn.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"NOT GOOD IM ALLERGIC"ken got up and noticed the fiull cabinet"CHEEETO"S mine....."ken then sprang up and ran to the cABINET AND GOT HIS PRECIOUS CHEETO'S"precoius.......my precoius.....glloum.....gollum......"then he teleported baack....."yeah im ok.......NOW.....the cures to ALL POISEN'S....Cheeto's"

Xell

Wait, wut?
*He sneaks up to cabinet and opens it to find loads of cheetos, hehehe, he pockets 2 and sits on the couch*

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"wait wait i've been taking cooking classes......."ken said..."ill make you guys RAMEN,and RICE,and Sushi,any japenese/ chinese dish......i mean since seinra left i had too"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back