• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the kh2 commercial is at kh-2.net!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Re: KH2 comercial.

Soon I am just going to give up on the comercial. I've been watching the Disney channel for like 6 hours straight. I watched G4 for about 3 hours. I am just going to wait till it gets monday the 27th. Maybe they will show the comercial then.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

It was horrible. They kept showing a preview of the same stupid movie over and over again. I thought I was about to crack.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

I feel your pain. Maybe I should just wait till there is a comercial on the other channel that I am watching then switch back and hope that there is a comercial on Disney.

Lunar Knight

American Person

I could video tape each and every second for that day and then check to see if Disney Channel played the KH2 commercial.

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com

I've been watching the damn Disney channel for a glimpse too, and why haven't I seen any House of Mouse lately? Hmm? I'd rather watch that then that stupid show with the kids from Big Daddy all the time. Or High School Musical. Haha

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Yes that is the movie that almost made me sick, High School Musical. I would never watch that movie. A movie like that should not even exist.

Karasu-sama

Michael Eisner can blow my unmentionable bits! Disney's movies and such are awesome, especially the Kingdom Hearts franchise, but other than that... I don't know, man. Come to think of it, you think given how moneygrubbing Eisner is he put up more TV spots for the game.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Neo Nobody said:
Disney has become way too pop music videos and crap like that what happend to movies like Don't look under the bed I remember when disney had no commercials
during shows.

Yeah. Disney makes like 2-3 new movies a month and they are not intresting or funny or serious. What happened to all the good ol days way they used to make movies like Flobber and such?

cue5c

i keep hearing its on youtube, can someone plz post a link or at least say what to type in, thx:). I am mad at disney, they're making a second high school musical and possibly a third!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master

im watching it too but i haven't seen it. i saw the chain of memories one a lot before that one came out.

Lunar Knight

American Person

Anybody want to send a letter to Disney Channel demanding more KH2 commercial airings?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Yeah they did the same with Kingdom Hearts, they showed it on Disney like 8 times a day before it was actually released.

KeybladeStriker

Awards

I was watching disney chanel for over 4 hours yesterday and there has been not a single KH2 comercial!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrr someone should do something!!! Its not fair! I really want to see the comercial!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back