• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Hey..for those who are fond of Metal Gear. Do you think Vamp shall STILL be in MGS4 as previously mentioned by Kojima himself? If so, why didn't they show him in the latest trailer? ERRRR. Um.. Yea.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
...There's already an MGS4 topic, but to answer your question, yes he's still in it, Kojima said so. There's a lot of people they didn't show in the trailer, so don't fret.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't know. But I do think that he would be in there. Maybe they are not finish with his character design. Most likely all of the character that are not dead may be come back in MGS4. Here is what Kojima has stated:

CVG: In MGS 4 we see the return of Raiden, Liquid Snake and Ocelot. Can you tell us about the plot which combines all these familiar characters?

Kojima: In MGS 4, the only character you will be able to play as will be Snake. In the story, I'd like to include all the characters from the whole series if the story allows it. I would like to have a big wrap up in MGS 4 which explains why the characters acted in the way they did in previous games, so everything can be finally revealed in MGS 4.

There is more to the interview.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
i dont know why Vamp was in the video but i think he is gonna be in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back