• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The LYRICS for Santuary!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
NarutoEXE said:
Those are confirmed to be FAKE! If you actually read them and think about it, it's not teasing/spoiling the game and it's actually just some mix of the Passion translation and the Sanctuary chorus. If you look at the end, it doesn't say 'my fears, my lies....melt away....' and it also contains the last stanza which is the 'zutto' stanza from Passion which wasn't even included in the JP version of KH2. Second opinions: http://www.hikaru-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3849

So I deem those to be FAKE lyrics!
^Taken from my post in the Sanctuary Discussion Thread.

E

Eclipse

Did any of ya'll realize, these lyrics are REMARKABLEY similar to my unnofficial Sanctuary lyrics I wrote? XD i must be a psychic or something!!!

E

Eclipse

Those are confirmed to be FAKE! If you actually read them and think about it, it's not teasing/spoiling the game and it's actually just some mix of the Passion translation and the Sanctuary chorus. If you look at the end, it doesn't say 'my fears, my lies....melt away....' and it also contains the last stanza which is the 'zutto' stanza from Passion which wasn't even included in the JP version of KH2. Second opinions: http://www.hikaru-online.net/forums/...ead.php?t=3849

So I deem those to be FAKE lyrics!

^^^ utada expert of the forums - NarutoEXE XD

E

Eclipse

besides.....if you mouth the lyrics..............they don't fit together :p

Lightkeeper05

lol this makes me sad....WHO WAS THE BASTARD THAT DID THIS UNSPEAKABLE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pokeman54

in terms of music, sanctuary flat down sucks. the lyrics dont flow at all with the music. she stretches the words for like 2-3 measures at a time. very unlike the japanese version of the song, where they lyrics all flow.

Ansem/Sephy

MUST... HEAR... SANCTUARY... BEFORE TOMORROW!! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO HEAR THIS STUFF IN THE GAME!!! MUST FEED OFF OF LEAKED INFO....!!

Yes. I have problems... I'm like a spoiler parasite or something... * _ * Luckily, I still haven't seen the ending... although I know WAY too much about it. ^_^

pokeman54

^_^ yup i said what i said and i said it sucks ^_^

just because it's by utada doesn't mean its AWESOME AWESOME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back