• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The many faces of Death.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
This rp isn't like other rps. The goal of this rp is to die.

I'm building on the idea right now, so there is no plot right now but if you have ideas PM me.

The setting is a futuristic mega city. You can have as many characters as you want, they're all going to die anyway. But please only 1-2 characters at a time.

Rules:
Be as creative as you can.
Have fun with it.
No destroying more than a block of the city in a death.
Romance is allowed. PG-14
Same with swearing.PG-14

Template:
Name:
History:
Personality:

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Name: Alex

Appearance:http://pollitle.deviantart.com/art/KH-Robin-54011662

History: He was in love with a childhood friend and whenn he finally expressed his feelings to her she said the same thing back. On the next day she was hit by a truck and now he just goes around doing reckless stuff just to ease his pain.

Personality: Very violent he likes steal things and attack random people. When he does these things he doesn't run in stead he pulls out his staff and beats them to death. Then he continues to go on his crime spree. He is wanted by the police. He has a bounty on his head for 2,000,000 million dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back