• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Most Interesting Men in the World and Their Escapades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b

One of the most interesting men in the world was captured on video taking his wife for a ride around Jerez circuit over three years ago.

Translation procured from a passing native Italian: people from the circuit say to him that he isn't allow to drive fast. So at the beginning of the lap the wife says: "thanks god you can't go fast, they didn't allow you to do that". After some corners she realize that he won't go slow on the track and start screaming. She calls him asshole and says that he want to get out of the car. Finally they realize that there was a camera filming all the lap and the screaming of her. Personally i think he had fun.

Surely this guy has the manliest straight face throughout the whole thing. Smiling through the nervous, mad screaming and pleading of his beautiful wife as several g are subjected on them.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back