• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The mysteries of Xehanort. Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
About Xemnas and his heartless....what do you think was the true goal for them? Why did he and is heartless do what they did?....and why does he know so much about KH. What pupose was there for his heart to go for darkness and his nobody memories?

To me it seems like his heart really isn't acting without another plan in mind. wouldn't it make sense for him and his heartless to work together? I wonder what that goal could be i mean don't u find it strange how xehanorts heartless didn't kill his nobody or vice a versa? they didn't seem to conflict at all.I really think they were working together in some way.

Xemnas seems like he knew about nobodies even before he decided to cast out his heart...wouldn't it have made sense for them to work together?

I think he met up with his nobody after he was forced to leave hallow basion back in kh1. If indeed they were working together, his heartless coud have warned his nobody (xemnas) that the keyblade weilder casted out his heart. That would make sense why xemnas was so quick to find roxas wouldn't it? I mean what if his heartless gained some knowledge about Sora that even Xemnas didn't know?

It seems back in hallow bastion before xehanort seperated his body he was able to open the door to the heat of the world. If my lnowledge of the KH is true...a key opens doors Xehanort opened that door. I am not sure how he was able to do that...but if i am not mistaken I don't know if for a fact this been confirmed or not, but didn't riku open a door when he was a child? Riku is a keyblade master but unless i missed something, he didn't have a keyblade at that time. Is this connected to Xehanort and his being able to open the door as well?

In hallow bastion in kh 1 riku had taken sora's keyblade..."there is only as many keyblades as qualified hearts." Riku created doubt in sora so i guess there wasn't a replacement key made just for him when he lost his keyblade. When he met back up with riku he realized that his heart was strong and and his friends were apart of him; while riku was demeaning the power of hearts...making Riku unqaulified for the keyblade and sora requalified. I think that would explain why a replacement wasn't made for riku. In KH:com riku became qualified after battling the darkness and finally accepting it was a part of him; like sora so since he now became qualified for a keyblade he got one that represented himself....way to dawn.

there is a dilema in this and that dilema is Xehanort...

Xehanort confuses me entirely. In KH1 riku Let ansem take over his body putting his heart in control. Ridde me this...even if it was a made keyblade from the princesses hearts, how the hell does he have the power to make their hearts into a keyblade? (This makes the Terras heart in the kingdom key theory seem plausible) But that's not all...the keyblade chooses it's master and won't be used by anyone else...the keyblade chooses it's master by their hearts i would assume.

(I think u understand where i am going with this)

Only a keyblade weilder should be able to pick up a keyblade. That keyblade created or not was still a keyblade. It would have been impossible for riku to be the one controling that keyblade. It may have been his body but it wasn't his heart. Xehanort was using a keyblade against sora and he is the very same person who was able to open the door not only to the heart of all worlds as a heartless but to open Hallow bastions door when he was whole as well. Same as riku when he was also whole. Riku able to open a door with a keyhole and xehanort. Riku is a keyblade master. But some how xehanort is able to use the princesses of heart keyblade to it's fullest power i mean look at how he used that thing!!! my god he was fantastic!!! able to open peoples hearts and to darkness and such...does that NOT fit him! He who experiments on hearts.

Now that his heartless and nobody has been defeated, we will find out all the answers probably. Somewhere don't know where, might have been kh2 might have been a rumor but if a heartless and a nobody are defeated they return to their original forms....obviously this isn't the end of Xehanort and things will start to get answered. If this is the case.

come on!!!! his Keyblade matches his personality soooooooooo much. Make ur own assumptions from here

just some quotes from kh1

Hooded Man: Know this. The heart that is strong and true shall win the Keyblade.

Riku: What? You’re saying my heart’s weaker than his?

Hooded Man: For that instant, it was. However, you can become stronger. You
showed no fear in stepping through the door to darkness. It held no terror for
you. Plunger deeper into the darkness, and your heart will grow even stronger.

Riku: What should I do?

Hooded Man: It’s really quite simple. Open yourself to the darkness. That is
all. Let your heart, your being, become darkness itself.

Riku: Yes. A Keyblade. But unlike yours, this Keyblade holds the power to
unlock people’s hearts. Allow me to demonstrate... (quickly thrust the Keyblade
to Maleficent’s heart) Behold!

Maleficent: Wha...!

Riku: Now, open your heart, surrender it to the darkness! Become darkness
itself!

Riku: How ironic. She was just another puppet after all.

Donald: What?

Riku: The Heartless were using Maleficent from the beginning. She failed to
notice the darkness in her heart eating away at her. (stepping on the Dragon’s
corpse and it disappears) A fitting end for such a fool.

well any way do u think heartless ansem and his nobody were in cahoots? and do u think he has more secrets within him that maybe he doesn't or does know himself? questions questions opinion opinions

Last edited:

Rabello

Well yuo had good points there. Few of them made me think. That is never a bad thing.

Somehow I doubt that a nobody and a heartless would be working together. In fact I even think that eventually others life would have ended in a clash of the titans, but Sora and the gang got both of them before they had a chance to find out which is the greater one.

And I agree about the theory that xenoheart has a power to weild a keyblade. But your way of pointing it is, in my opinnion, wrong. When Riku opened his heart to the darkness, his heart didn't change in to a new one. Nature of the heart changed. It's like when you beat up an child. Child changes, his thoughts change and, without a doubt, his personality changes, but still it's same child. Just really messed up one. And this happened to Riku. He had heart of a keyblade weilder, but it had changed its nature. Filled with darkness, but the same fcuked up heart. His heart was manipulated, but it was his all the way.

Nice theory. It's fun to read theories longer than 4 lines. Keep it up.

Last edited:

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
this ties back to the whole theory that Xehanort is a Keyblade.....which is actually a really wild but awesome theory.....maybe Xehanort opened the door because....HE was the key....in none of his reports did he say "A stange key appeared in my hand..."

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
i know or it's as if as a keyblade master the doors like recognize them or something it is quite odd how this whole thing works

I just had a thought...if the keyblades choose their master exactly how is this done...how can a weapon have a mind of its own it seems like this weapon itself might not have it's mysteries solved yet as well....I agree with fireheads theory some how it might be related

Last edited by a moderator:

sorabomb

Yea i kinda think the same thing too. Well, noticing how nomura usually does things he'll probably make a kh game that has xehanort be one of the main characters and he has a keyblade. I'm guessing since everyone hates xemnas and xehanort's heartless in kh nomura will have some deeply emotional scene about how xehanort loses his memory defending his friends or saving the world or someting like that. and then at the end of the game it will show xehanort lying at ansem's doorstep and then we'll all be like "AAW why did e have to do that?" then we'll cry.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
LOL god that was soo awesome but this makes u wonder about alot of things doesn't it? i read a theoryy about the hearts inside the keys.....i thought it was awesome...now i guess my info is either helping its case or at least is making that theory more plausible butfireheads theory makes alot of sense too

V

V.A.T.13

Yea i kinda think the same thing too. Well, noticing how nomura usually does things he'll probably make a kh game that has xehanort be one of the main characters and he has a keyblade. I'm guessing since everyone hates xemnas and xehanort's heartless in kh nomura will have some deeply emotional scene about how xehanort loses his memory defending his friends or saving the world or someting like that. and then at the end of the game it will show xehanort lying at ansem's doorstep and then we'll all be like "AAW why did e have to do that?" then we'll cry.

...Am I the only one that already actually LIKED Xemmy, Xeha, and Ansemu? D:
I like Xeha more though for some reason... I've always felt sad for the Xs. Not Ansem though. He was a badass. XD

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
i liked tem all they were freakin awesome schemers....but they shouldn't have opened their mouths....the most fatal flaw in enemies....for shame for shame....oh ty vat for ur helpful tidbits....i think it also has something to do with that contraversal thread s well the one that has about 4,000 views but ty for ur ti bit info i made it way better in my opinion....*bows to V.A.T.13*

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
i found a nomura report...it goes along with my topic...but at the same time it kills a couple of things

There is still a lot of mystery about the keyblades I think. The "Light side, heart of worlds keyblade" that Sora wields, the "keyblade of people's hearts" made from the Seven Princesses' hearts for Riku, and the "Dark side, heart of worlds keyblade" that the king obtained in the realm of darkness; presently these 3 types can be confirmed. Could you please explain things a little further?

Keyblades have 2 different constitutions, either from the Light side or the Dark side. This is merely the exterior key, the inner key can act from either side and its abilities won't change. There is no clear division between good and evil. Usually the door to each world is closed and the keyhole itself is not visible. By bringing a keyblade nearby, the keyhole appears. But the lock is not actually closed itself. Indeed, the Heartless were able to find the door and easily open it and in this way steal hearts. In the previous game, Sora turned the locks and closed these doors. Furthermore, about the opened door of the integrated heart of worlds "Kingdom Hearts" itself, to prevent the outflow of the darkness within hearts the intent and reasons were different so the keyblade was used for a different purpose. In order to work, the door needs to be closed from both the Dark side and the Light side and both a dark and light realm keyblade are needed. The King needed a keyblade opposite from the realm of light keyblade that Sora had, so he went to the realm of darkness to obtain one.

The keyblade constructed from the Seven Princesses' hearts that Riku obtained in the previous game allowed for the keyhole in Hollow Bastion to appear. For the plan to cause darkness to overflow from hearts, the special hearts held be the Princesses were used to artificially make this keyblade. So it is different from a proper keyblade. There are further suggestions that this keyblade is artficial as well.

not sure if this actually helps or completely kills the theoryi need to read the ansems report and the nomura interviews again......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back