• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Factor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku/Namine

You all know that Roxas is Soras Nobody, which means Roxas's name is Sora witn an X right? And Zexion is the Nobody of Ienzo, which also means Zexion is Ienzo with an X. If Namine is Kairi's Nobody....doesnt that mean her name should be an anagram of Kairi with an X?:confused: Or is she REALLY Kairis Nobody? :confused: Man oh man. Now IM confused...

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay i have to explain this again ( explained to friend at school today)
See Namine isnt kairi's name with an X because namine was actually born like other nobodies!
She was formed when KAiri's heart was released from sora's body!
it wasnt actually released from Kairi so Namine gets her own unique name

Riku/Namine

seriously this isnt funny nemore....dying to learn so usefull things here! -laughs because im trying ti kearn something- -laughs again because this isnt in any way usefull right now-

O

Oberon

Riku/Namine said:
You all know that Roxas is Soras Nobody, which means Roxas's name is Sora witn an X right? And Zexion is the Nobody of Ienzo, which also means Zexion is Ienzo with an X. If Namine is Kairi's Nobody....doesnt that mean her name should be an anagram of Kairi with an X?:confused: Or is she REALLY Kairis Nobody? :confused: Man oh man. Now IM confused...
i noticed that too, maybe its a stereotype or something, but then again the person who thot of it mit hav just thrown a name in there. oh well

EDIT: and holy SH*T you triple posted and then double posted right after that, watch it man, suprised someone didn't already get you for that, phew.

Fammumar

Yes she REALLY is Kairi's nobody. Only Organization members switch around their names and put an X in.

A~X~E~L

1) Dont triple post
2) Dont double post after triple posting
3) Naminé is Kairi's Nobody : read the Reports, and you see them fuse together
at the end
4) The anagram with "X" is to show you're part of the Org.^^^^^^
5) KH2_is_God : Born normally or not, that's irrevelant

LinkSlySora

Vanguard X said:
Here; this'll put an end to a simple question that COULD'VE been answered with a simple answer: SHE'S NOT PART OF THE ORGANIZATION!!

Right, Only organazation members change there names around. There a band of nobodies looking to get a heart. Namine isn't a part of that band. There a re problably other human nobodies but aren't apart of the org.

Grim_Keybearer

o.o Then...what would Riku's be? I mean Didn't Riku turn into a he---nevermind -_-; I feel dumb now. (Forgot the Xenohart had taken over Riku in Kingdom Hearts 1)

Kairi6795

Riku/Namine said:
Ok this is probably the most confusing post I have read. Wait........No, it's still confusing

Pyro

hey it doesn't really matter if ya take tha x out of the names and mix tha letters to c if ya get the nobodies real name i mean roxas - x =sora. xemnas - x =????? well his real name already has an x sooooo...............awww crap i'll leave to tha next person.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back