• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Orginzation XIII Meeting Place (Dont Spam PLZ)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValorFinal

Hello Everyone from the new ORG XII or new members this is a open thread to anyone IN the group so talk about new ideas or new recruits!

krystix

hey mmm i like your idea on the avitars you sent me, I'll try it out soon and i'll e-mail the other members about this thread.

:thumbsup:

also to all members, I just thought of this, I would like different people to do different "jobs" If you want, you can choose between:

The Assassin:
info-Your job is to keep an eye on other members, if a member is being hurtful, or being just plain mean, you can deal with it.

The Scientists-1-3 people:
info- Your job is to think up new ideas for the Organization ,including new members.

The messenger:
info- Your job is to send messenges between members.

Recruting new members-1-4 people:
info- In this job, you can ask people if they want to join. This job will stop when all 13 members ar found.

Lord of Castle Olvidar
info- You would be very high up in ranks and you are able to make new threads about the Organization.

If anyone thinks of anymore, please feel fee to post ideas.

Last edited:

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Hey, ok, I just found the thread (this was a pain in the but to find because of my lack of online acces for the past few days, but I did :D) and I think I could make a good Scientist. Im not experienced with punishment, so that rules out assasine,a nd everything else wouldnt be good for me because of the lack of online acces I get while my computer is down (I need to get a new video card)

So, yeah. Hopefully I can still be relativly active, and if you want, I wouldnt mind being the Lord of Castle Olvidar (omg, i just spelled it right with out looking a second time! yay-ness for me! lol)

krystix

Hey, ok, I just found the thread (this was a pain in the but to find because of my lack of online acces for the past few days, but I did :D) and I think I could make a good Scientist. Im not experienced with punishment, so that rules out assasine,a nd everything else wouldnt be good for me because of the lack of online acces I get while my computer is down (I need to get a new video card)

So, yeah. Hopefully I can still be relativly active, and if you want, I wouldnt mind being the Lord of Castle Olvidar (omg, i just spelled it right with out looking a second time! yay-ness for me! lol)
ok then, you can be a scientist. But i'll wait a bit to see about the Lord/Lady of castle Olvidar, incase anyone else wants to be it.

taa

o.o assasin or messinger plz!!! (if assasin i already know someone who's being mean and hurtful to everyone but the main members, ie-xaldin, .oathkeeper., so on >.<):angry:

krystix

o.o assasin or messinger plz!!! (if assasin i already know someone who's being mean and hurtful to everyone but the main members, ie-xaldin, .oathkeeper., so on >.<):angry:
sorry but you have to be in the new Organization to be that.

also, i was thinking, if anyone from the org can draw some of the members plz! I would do it but my scanners kinda bust.

Last edited:

krystix

you can choose one of the jobs above or if you think your good at drawing, can you draw some of the organization members + weapons. Only if you want to.

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah I am here, geez its taking me sometime to do the character and the weapon as a signature but at leat in more time I will do it so Krystix, what about the jobs...

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
I agree toatly, and I under stand about the lord thing. I would help with the pics, but the only pic I have of my guy is a sketch, with no weapon, and I cant draw. (I paid my friend to draw it. I only had to pay her a dollar) and I dont have a scanner TT__TT

I wish I could help more. I'll see what I can do and what Idea's I can come up with. I was thinking about the pic thing while I dooddled in math class XD.

Hopefully I will be of more use in the future and I hope my suggestions help ::takes a small bow and rests hands on sowrds as he rises:: untill I find time to get back on.

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
well guys for those who are in the Organization I will need everyone send me a message and tell me who you are in the organization I'll check it later after work, so soon I'll finish y new signature for the new organization so if you want you can use it, but give me sometime so I can finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back