• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Gummi Ship Chat Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimmblade

This is basically a thread where you can talk about the amazing Gummi Ship mini-game in Kingdom Hearts 2. I love this part of the game to death. It seems so amazing and well done, and I become addicted to beating my best scores.

So, where are all the Gummi Ship fans hiding? This is totally awesome and I'm surprised a thread liek this wasn't made before.

In here you can talk about everything and anything Gummi-related. Share your blueprints, mission highscores, where to obtain secret items, etc.

sora reborn

yah i agree with u the gummi ship totally rocks!!!!!!!

anyway i just beat pride lands 2nd trip and i already got all the "special blueprints" yay!!!. now im working on getting "s" rank on all missions and trying to get 100% on all missions ( so far i beat the 3 on the right side of the map and almost 2 on the left side ) but if u could help me u no the lvl "floating island"? well i got the guide book and it sais im missing 1 item from it ( so does my item check in the game ) and the guidebook sais that 1 of those big green thingys that u gotta attack its legs to kill it drops the last item i need. well i killed all of em and still didnt get an item so if ya could help me thatd be awesome ( this thread ROCKS!!! )

EDIT: i almost forgot that i wanted to say that the mission lvl 3 on assault of dreadnaut was sooooooo hard to kill that final monster thingy.

but i pushed through and got the "secret model" blueprint!!yay!!!!

Trimmblade

Lol, in my new file, I haven't built any new Gummi Ships yet, but I'm using the Falcon Level 2 to S rank all the Asteroid Sweep Missions, except Number 3. That one is so freaking insane.

I forgot to mention, go here: http://gummi.kou-net.org/

For a great Gummi Ship fan site run by nunuu herself!

And here is the site's forum:

http://gummi.kou-net.org/msg/

Anyway, I just love this. It's so intense, but the Mission 3's are so freaking hard!!!

kingdom heartsII, if you don't like Gummi Ships them stay out of here!

sora reborn

yah i couldnt beat mission 3 in astroid sweep untill i got falcon peak *shocked*!

EDIT: almost forgot. the reward from it ( i think it was highwind infinity ) looks kool but its realy weak=(

by the way i just tryed floating island again and i still missing 1 big 4 legged green thing! im thinking my game has a glitch so if someone could help me it sais that there are 2 green things standing next to eachother ( yah ive killed both of those ) but then it sais that after them there should be another big green thing right in front of u but i never see 1 of those cuz instead there is nothing untill i run into a big green thing that is on the left side of my ship so how did i miss 1 between the 2 next to eachother and the guy on left side of screen. this is realy makeing me mad so can u tell me if on ur game u see 1 after the 2 next to eachother but before your screen turns to the left???

Last edited:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
kingdom_heartsII said:
gummi ships are pointless

then dont fricken post here....

anyway, I love the new Gummi ships....I am kinda surprised nobodys made a thread like this...I tried to make my Gummi ship look like the Mater Sword from the Legend of Zelda! :D

it came out okay...

Trimmblade

Well, send out a Falcon Ship for sure, and barrage it's face with bullets. That's what I did, and you'll be lucky if it works.
I recommend the Falcon ship for that.

Trimmblade

IF_IL_II_IP said:
i use the falcon 7 for rapid fire and stuff like that

I'd recommend what he did as well. The Falcon Level 7 can put in lots of bullets that are also powerful in a very short period of time. But, Falcon PEAK is also a great redcommendation for shear speed and power. Basically, keep attacking as it comes on the screen. Even with the best ship you can only kill that one by hitting it for at least 97% of the time it's on the screen. Good luck.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I need help....

lol it's a very specific question, and I doubt anyone will be able to tell me. But I can't find the last treasure in the Splash Islands level on Mission 3. I swear I've gone through that level like 30 times and I can't find it ...

Trimmblade

I think you have to kill this group of enemies with .67 seconds of them coming on the screen. I think that's how...

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
I will have to say that the Gummi Ship Tutoring was somewhat confusing. Trying to make a Gummi Ship out of scrap is much more difficult than it sounds, mainly because of the piece Limit. It's much better than Kingdom Heart's though, but like some people have mentioned...it IS sortta pointless even if it is fun an all. By the way Level 3 is so hard >.<.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I tried to make my own gummi ship, but it blew. lol

Just out of curiosity, has anyone beat the gummi 100% on Proud mode ? I'm really close.... Only have two more treasures to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back