• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The old guy's lacky...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eternal Oblivion

well i would think its riku's replica from COM but there are chances that he might be

KingdomSealer

umm not really cause if this was suppose to take place in the past how could Riku Replica be there? unless he traveled back in time or something but yea i dont thing so. and besides the symbol doesn't seem the same. but to the question i gots a feeling its Xehanort or a part of him that combines with the old dude to make the real Xehanort or something like that.

Xehanort: 17

I think that guy is Sora's Heartless form created from Kingdom Hearts. I know you guys are gonna say sora's heartless form is a shadow. But think about it, RoXaS is Sora's Nobody but how come Roxas was able to stay in a physical Form when Sora's heartless was a shadow, shouldn't have Roxas just been a normal Dusk (Nobody).

A shadow Heartless has a Dusk as it's Nobody. So how come Roxas did not turn to a Dusk?

I think the old man's Apprentice might be Sora's Heartless.

What do you guys think?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
powerful nobodies do not become dusks. dusks are the lowest form of nobodies. soras heart and will is strong rememba, so his nobody, roxas, would be in the highest form. part of the org to be exact.

Xehanort: 17

powerful nobodies do not become dusks. dusks are the lowest form of nobodies. soras heart and will is strong rememba, so his nobody, roxas, would be in the highest form. part of the org to be exact.

If that's the case then how come Sora's Heartless form is a shadow. shadows are the lowest form of Heartless.
Why didn't sora take a physical heartless form like Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless)?

I think that the old man's Apprentice is sora's true heartless form.

E

Eternal Oblivion

^ i think that is a really good theory although i woudnt think its sora maybe it riku or someone new

Vulcrypt

I think that guy is Sora's Heartless form created from Kingdom Hearts. I know you guys are gonna say sora's heartless form is a shadow. But think about it, RoXaS is Sora's Nobody but how come Roxas was able to stay in a physical Form when Sora's heartless was a shadow, shouldn't have Roxas just been a normal Dusk (Nobody).

A shadow Heartless has a Dusk as it's Nobody. So how come Roxas did not turn to a Dusk?

I think the old man's Apprentice might be Sora's Heartless.

What do you guys think?

In Secret Ansem Report #12, it says, "Roxas, has lost Sora's memories. This is likely because Sora's time as a Heartless was short, having recovered his heart and returned to his human form soon after leaving behind Roxas, his Nobody. It would seem Roxas is much like Naminé. Naminé is Kairi's Nobody, but came into being via Sora's body and soul. Likewise, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but was left behind because Sora's Heartless regained human form using Kairi's heart instead of his own. It may be that Sora's memories are slow to return because the half of him that is Roxas is still lacking." So Sora isn't a heartless anymore and he has his heart with him so there couldn't be a being based after Sora's heart if it was inside Sora.
If that's the case then how come Sora's Heartless form is a shadow. shadows are the lowest form of Heartless.
Why didn't sora take a physical heartless form like Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless)?

I think that the old man's Apprentice is sora's true heartless form.

Xehanorts heartless didn't have a human form until he was fused with riku. He gained a body via Riku's Body and Soul. Read my theory on how Xehanort's heartless was more than a heartless, but less than a human (link is in my sig).

Kyrios

well if you read the theory i have a link to it shows how it is posible for Xanhort (ignore spelling) can come back, and it tells you he might have been involved with the ES/old guy. good idea though.

i am new so i also dont know if it has been posted

Gabranth

Awards
I think that the guy in the heartless looking suit is Xehanort before he lost his memories. It could make sence for the bald guy to be Xigbars former self because of what he told Sora. That Sora isn't half the hero the others were. This could refer to the three other armored knights.

I also was wondering how Xehanort could weild a keyblade in the past if his heartless and nobody didn't weild one. I was thinking that was because the keyblade didn't have a keychain that would bind it to a persons heart, meaning that anyone could weild it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back