• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The order of power in Organization XIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent_Moon

Does anyone know the ranking of the members? I know Xemnas was first, Saix was second, and then apparently Zexion, since his nobody was apparently a scientist. Does anyone know?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Does anyone know the ranking of the members? I know Xemnas was first, Saix was second,
Right so far.
Zexion, since his nobody was apparently a scientist.
You may be thinking of Vexen

Rank in the organization is based on how high your chair is. Xemnas's chair is the highest and no one can be at that level or higher. The chairs can be moved either up or down based on success or failure on missions.
url

Crescent_Moon

Right so far.

You may be thinking of Vexen

Rank in the organization is based on how high your chair is. Xemnas's chair is the highest and no one can be at that level or higher. The chairs can be moved either up or down based on success or failure on missions.

Well surely there was a predetermined order of power. I know that certain characters started the Organization, and those who did were higher in Rank. Im not so sure about Axel, but I know him and Saix are good friends. Or at least were.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well surely there was a predetermined order of power. I know that certain characters started the Organization, and those who did were higher in Rank. Im not so sure about Axel, but I know him and Saix are good friends. Or at least were.

The six who started it were, Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus and Zexion.

But Vexen and Lexaeus are pretty low ranking.

Whereas Marluxia was pretty high ranking.

WilliamTheWise

Website
I know that certain characters started the Organization, and those who did were higher in Rank.
Not really.
Well Saix (Who is number 7) wasn't one of the orginal 6 members (Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion) yet he seems to be No. 2 in rank.

Im not so sure about Axel, but I know him and Saix are good friends. Or at least were.
I wouldn't say friends, but Axel was was one of the higher ranked members if I remember correctly.

TheChosenMaster

I don't think so... I'm sure it depends on the order they came in that predetermines their rank.
if you remember in COM when Vexen and marluxia were talking, and Vexen was sayin something like "don't push your luck, you're only no. 11 in the organization. I no. 4 refuse to take orders from you. " or something like that. I don't know lol

WilliamTheWise

Website
if you remember in COM when Vexen and marluxia were talking, and Vexen was sayin something like "don't push your luck, you're only no. 11 in the organization. I no. 4 refuse to take orders from you. " or something like that.
And yet Marluxia was sat as the lord of Castle Oblivion. The numbers given to them do not express rank.

tdc456

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
I don't think so... I'm sure it depends on the order they came in that predetermines their rank.
if you remember in COM when Vexen and marluxia were talking, and Vexen was sayin something like "don't push your luck, you're only no. 11 in the organization. I no. 4 refuse to take orders from you. " or something like that. I don't know lol

That was just Vexen being hot-headed and prideful. Because Marluxia was placed in charge of all of Castle Oblivion, meaning he technically had the right to command Vexen. Plus, Marluxia was definitely stronger than Vexen, imo.

I'd put Axel as 4th strongest, maybe 3rd, seeing as it was his job to eliminate any traitors, and they wouldn't pick a weak member to do so would they?

WilliamTheWise

Website
The chairs in that room have nothing to do with ranking.
Yeah they do.
Right on the KH Wiki about 358/2 Days, it says they can all make their chairs as high as they want.
But Xemnas is #1 so his hciar is always highest.
Link: Castle That Never Was - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
Its under the heading "Where Nothing Gathers" near the bottom of the page.
KH Wiki isn't always right.
They still think Kairi is a Keyblade weilder and call Replica Riku by an incorrect name.
Anyone can edit the site without source or truth behind their words.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Let's get things straight so we are all clear: Their official number rank does not decide who is stronger. That we know for obvious reasons.

Their chairs represent their 'power rank' so to speak, as seen in the multiplayer mode of Days were the size of the chair changes depending on who had a higher score.

Am I right? Sounds legit to me.

Crescent_Moon

Let's get things straight so we are all clear: Their official number rank does not decide who is stronger. That we know for obvious reasons.

Their chairs represent their 'power rank' so to speak, as seen in the multiplayer mode of Days were the size of the chair changes depending on who had a higher score.

Am I right? Sounds legit to me.

The chairs represent the level of.. well, more so the order of their joining. Since Roxas is the lowest, it means he joined last. The chairs in the multiplayer mode were just for score, like DJ said. And, with that, Xion has the lowest chair. Maybe a screenshot will help?

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
The chairs represent the level of.. well, more so the order of their joining. Since Roxas is the lowest, it means he joined last. The chairs in the multiplayer mode were just for score, like DJ said. And, with that, Xion has the lowest chair. Maybe a screenshot will help?

No, there number rank (Xemnas being # 1 means he joined first, Xion being #14 means she joined last) was the order they joined. The chairs I was trying to point out represent their success in missions and in a way their power ranking as compared to the other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back