• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Order so far...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzam

Bronze Member
The other side said:
Yes there is, she is at Hallow Bastion.

NO THERES NOT. Stop taking it out of context. They said, "Feminine order member that we HAVE SEEN BEFORE."

HAVE YOU SEEN ANYTHING ABOUT A NEW FEMALE MEMBER?!

devilsTrinity

RikusDarkHalf said:
If this was true why does the em have powers we have not heard about in other org members also why would they call it 13 if there was not 13 members in it also if this were true about the ansem thing then why does bhk mickey and riku all where the robes just because the person weres a robe does not make them in the org.

ok but what if by superior their not including him in the 13 like hes the leader of the 13 so it could be ansems the leader of the org but not included in the numbering process....

Owaz

There is not a new female member in the Organization. My guess is that whoever started the rumor of a new female member was they mistook Saix for a woman...

As for Ansem not exactly being a member, I agree. Seeing how Riku and Mickey wear Org. coats but aren't exactly members, I believe the same goes for Ansem.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
actually they said a "feminine member" and if you remember the GEU was said to be feminine and we saw GEU in the new trailer so put 2 and 2 together.......................................

Vzam

Bronze Member
RikuHeroOfDark said:
actually they said a "feminine member" and if you remember the GEU was said to be feminine and we saw GEU in the new trailer so put 2 and 2 together.......................................

here ill put 2 and 2 together, he GEU is the friggen BHK...yes I said it.

*Twilight*

#1: Enigmatic Man/Silver-haired Unknown
For many reasons already said here, I believe this to be true

#13: ?
I can only make guesses, but I would say either the BHK or Namine. Female member? A nobody? We already saw Namine working with the Organization's rebellious members (who happen to be #11 and #12) so it could work. The BHK's name speculated to be Roxas? Also a nobody? This could also work.

Vzam

Bronze Member
BHK is also a "unnatural creation" according to Axel. Hes probably not #13...the SHU is probably 13 and #1 hasnt been revealed yet...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
While SHU as the leader would rock, it would be the STUPIDEST thing ever... They've shown his face in the trailer, why the HELL would they show the leader before the 13th member? And why would Sora be surprised to see the Leader if he sees him before? It makes no sense. The only reason SHU was left out of the book was because at the time his information wasn't released I guess. Maybe SHU will play a large role (being the newest member) but he can't be the leader, that would make no sense.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I can imagine Demyx in jeans.....Marluxia in pink clothing and such.

Hybrid Keyblade

maybe they dont wear any clothes..who knows. Axel, I can see in like..some type tight red sleeveless shirt (like what Tifa has on in FF7:AC..but modded for sexy boys)..or something..

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
While SHU as the leader would rock, it would be the STUPIDEST thing ever... They've shown his face in the trailer, why the HELL would they show the leader before the 13th member? And why would Sora be surprised to see the Leader if he sees him before? It makes no sense. The only reason SHU was left out of the book was because at the time his information wasn't released I guess. Maybe SHU will play a large role (being the newest member) but he can't be the leader, that would make no sense.
why.............sora's slow just as you said before just about anything would suprise him.......and they never said who he was...............so we seen him but we don't no who da hell he is....................he and the em have very very very similar voices...............he looks like he is very calm......they would show the leader before the 13th member because like ive said several times before the 13th member can have far more importance than the leader, sh!t the 13th member can be the strongest in the game

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. We don't even know if the leader is part of the numbers.

2. While it could be, its far more probably the the leader is going to be that big surprise. Why would he be shocked if it was someone he already ran into?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back