• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the power of darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

is darkness truly evil

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora KHMaster

why does just about every one thing just because darkness is used for evil deeds its bad. i personally think darkness is a very power and if used the right way can have its true power be brought up give your thoughts on this

oblivion seeker

Riku doesn't have anything to do with it for me. I haven't beleived that darkness was evil for a long long time. Darkness is just misunderstood. It can be used for good or for evil, but mostky it's used for evil. It's not what kind of power that is used, it's who is using it. Ansem was evil not because he plounged himself into the darkness, he's evil because he's just not good! :D

nastassja12

Actually Digimon was the first show that discuss whether or not darkness was evil and the character who represented darkness said it was not evil and later used it for good.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Darkness isn't necessarily evil. I think when people see the word darkness, the word that pops into their mind is 'evil', and when they see the word light, the word 'good' pops into their head. But... I think darkness can be used for good too.

Goffy fused Sora

Like other people said darkness is not evil its how you use it i think the same way the reason darkness is difined as evil to most people is because the have so much power that it over powers them and takes over.

Wing-less

Website
www.freewebs.com
As reluctant as I am, I have to agree with everyone else here that darkness is not always evil. In fact, it is neither good nor evil. The same goes for light. Darkness is just another thing that, in the case of KH, can be weilded as a weapon against enemies. The reason why the stereotypical person (well, not nowadays anymore) automatically links darkness to evil probably comes from some sort of survival instincts. After all, humans don't see very well in the dark while predators who may hunt us down may see us as plain as day.

But then again, I have no analysis background and absolutely suck at history. You have my total permission to disregard everything but the first sentence. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back