• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The purpose of the Org. XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
What was the purpose of Organization XIII? They seemed to be doing stuff just to be doing stuff, not going towered any real goal, besides controlling Kingdom hearts, and whats the point of that? What exactly is it that Kingdom hearts holds? What is so powerful that the Organization wanted that was/is in there?

And if its light like what Sora said it was in the first game, Why is it they keep trying to get to it when they use dark power?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
*puzzled look*.....you don't know the purpose of the org?.....
ok thats weird, i dont wanna be rude or anything, but do you not even read or understand what the org members say...
they want to have hearts so they can become human again.
you know what i cant be bothered to explain....you must know...your just playing aint ya.

SifeOner

Yea..and this might end up in the trash bin for that. Well whatever, I've made some mistakes also, I've posted a thread where I didn't know what the first 6 Organization Members' names were before they were Nobodies, that was stupid of me. But yea, you'll learn to research before you post.

Riku's New Look

Website
::hits self in the head:: ok, I guess I havent played kh1 or kh2 in so long that I forgot what the purpose was. I feel kinda dumb now, ugh. Thank you for haveing patience enough to explain that. Most people would be more like "LIAR! YOUR JUST TRYING TO GET FOUM POST COUNTS!" Again, realy sorry. I just havent played KH2 in so long.... I should do that again.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
ye, you and me both...great KH fans we are(!)
both my KH's are rottin away near the ps2 and im jabberin on here.

Riku's New Look

Website
ye, you and me both...great KH fans we are(!)
both my KH's are rottin away near the ps2 and im jabberin on here.

lol, and im the one that threw my older brother (he was 17, I was 14, we still are) out the window of a 2 story house so I could get first dibs on playing KH2. He was alright, but he did fall off the roof... into the pool.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehehehe....seriously? damn.
luckily for me, im the only one whos a gaming freak in my house. my bro and sis dont give a damn. well actually they do, but im playin on the ps 24/7 so they dont get a chance. besides its my ps2 i won the damn thing.

Riku's New Look

Website
6ft! oooh damn. remind me not to mess with you!

lol, dont worry, my brother isnt that kind of person. in fact, he is a social outcast, and weaker than a paper bag in a hurricane.He may be tall, but I can easily take him down besides, he barely weighs over 100 lbs himself, and he lays around all day.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehhehe....damn bro...
your bro wont like to hear you say that.lol.

Riku's New Look

Website
hehhehe....damn bro...
your bro wont like to hear you say that.lol.

IDC, I'll just throw him outa window again, lol. Besides, everyone loves me :Cute face: lol, ok, maybe not, but he cant do anything to me. I have speed, int., str., and pretty much anything else besides heighth on my side.

SifeOner

Eh, it's alright. don't worry about it. And dude are you erious about the PS2-brother thing? Dam. Well my mom smashed mine with a hammer and now I've just played KH2 for the first time in like 4 months at my friend house. =)

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah that's how you solve things: throw your brother outta the window!! (thats what i would do)

oh and yeah i kinda forget on what happens in the game too (cause i havent played it in like 2 weeks)
thats why sometimes i have to look on youtube and stuff

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
a hammer?! bloody hell?!
i guess i should be grateful all my mom does is hide the games.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
ummm probably just um (kinda hard cause we have the same firt word) Alex or Kimiko or artist whichever those you want to call me

Riku's New Look

Website
ummm probably just um (kinda hard cause we have the same firt word) Alex or Kimiko or artist whichever those you want to call me

I'll probably just call you Alex or Kimiko untill I find a nickname for ya myself, lol. And trust me, I will find one! ^_-.... maybe RA7 should be fin untill I can come up with a better one.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
lol it looks like Raz except with out a bottom (then again my last name is reza)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back