• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Real World Rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Just to let you guys know ahead of time, we can't start this rp til Friday night due to my stupid computer needing repairs.

This is the story of seven strangers put together to live under one roof for 4 months. There will be romance, there will be fights, and there will be drama.

Basically, this is an rp based on the MTV show, The Real World. This time around, it will be The Real World Orlando. This rp will start off with 2 groups of 2 people meeting each other and one group of 3 people meeting each other. WARNING: Only six people after me will be able to join.

Rules:
Romance is encouraged but keep it PG-13
Fighting is encouraged and also keep it PG-13
All the usual stuff
Have Fun!
Put "This is a story of 7 strangers" above your template to let me know you understand everything

Template
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Home city and state:
Short bio:

Mine
Name: Chris Adams
Appearance: Short blonde hair with a red shirt and a black vest with blue jeans. He's close to 6 feet tall. Has crystal blue eyes.
Personality: Cocky and romantic.
Home city and state: Boston, Massachusetts
Short bio: Chris grew up in Boston and then moved to New York City with his mom, sister, and stepbrother. His dad had died from cancer when he was 10 but he eventually got over his death.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
ooc: I can't believe I'm doing this. Oh well, might as well give it a shot.

Name: Gabe Markson.
Appearance: guy in the middle
Personality: Quite the charmer. Intelligent and somewhat funny.
Home city and State: Nag's Head, North Carolina.
Bio: He has lived a normal life, up to this point. A bartender, Alex has never shown any interest in 'reality television' and applied as a joke for his friends. He never expected he'd actually be picked.

Misc Info: He despises rap in all forms, is a huge fan of Rock and is afraid of heights.

Last edited:

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
(Something new to try, and im right with you Blackest Night)
This is a story of 7 strangers
Name:Seth Badguy
Appearance:http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/Eikre/1119098942_fullres.jpg
Personality:Happy-go-lucky,but wil stand up for what he belives in, be it Santa or God
Home city and State(Province):Corner Brook, Newfoundland. (IM CANADIAN,DEAL WITH IT!)
Short Bio:Having nothing exciting happen to him, he joined the reality show as a way for something to happen to him.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
This is a story of 7 strangers

Name: Alex Nightwolf
Appearance:
cb409965.jpg
except for the bandaid
Personality: Not so talkative, independet when doesn't know someone, loyal, kind of shy, speaks out his mind, somewhat sarcastic, can be rude, romantic
Home city and state:
Short bio: A guy that never really knew what to do of his rather boring life. He hated when people acted immature and often got in fighs with those kind of people. He always liked having a girlfriend, he always acted romantic and like having a good time. Those who proves themselves disloyal to him are sure not to be able to prove themselves loyal anew.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
OCC:please tell me I can still join T_T I love this show!

This is the story of 7 strangers"

Name: Sean Andreas
Appearance:
0603_nick_cannon_a.jpg

Personality:Hot-headed,loud mouthed,flirtatious,funny
Home city and state: Chicago Illinois
Short bio: A young man who is out to score big!He always hangs out in bars and is a huge fan of Rap.Sean was surprised he made it on the real world

Last edited:

Valentine

almost human.
"This is the story of 7 strangers............bitch."

Name: Nina DiMaio
Appearance: http://www.oursummerlove.com/HPIM0988.JPG
Personality: Stubborn, intelligent, wild. Three words that make her up completely. That, and Mild Salsa.
Home City/Sate: New Haven, Conneticut
Short Bio: She grew up in a wealthy, safe neighborhood in southern New Haven (the suburbs), and after she finished two years in college at Yale, she did something she never thought she would. She signed up for a 'reality' tv show.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"This is a story of 7 strangers"
Name: Jayx
Appearance: see avatar without the flowers
Personality: hyper, cheery, spunky, loud, loud, loud, childish, tomboy.
Home city and state:California San fransico
Short bio:------

Awards
Alright, we can start after this post.

P.S. NO more people can join since this is based on the show and only seven people are on the show.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
"Well, good luck man..."

Gabe gave his friend a dirty look before getting out of the car. He lifted his bags out of the trunk, his face showing slight anger and annoyance.

"It's your fault I'm in this Luke."

His friend Luke laughed, trynig to hold it in. He leaned out of the driver's window, looking back at his friend.

"I'm not the one who auditioned for this."

"But you are the one who decided to get me piss drunk and tell me they were just taking a survey. "

Luke shrugged, smiling, waving and slamming his foot on the gas pedal. He black car sped away. Gabe groaned, then trudged up a nearb hill, the spot he was to meet one of his new house-mates.

Awards
Chris was in a cab on his way to the spot where he was to meet one of his new room-mates. "Stupid friend, who got me into this stupid thing," he mumbled to himself. His friend had gotten him into the audition to get on The Real World because Chris pulled a funny prank on him which ticked him off. "I can't believe I'm going to spend 4 and a half months in a house with people who I don't even know." The cab then arrived at a fountain where he was going to meet one of his room-mates.

Awards
Chris walked out of the cab and went up to the fountain. There was a girl sitting there already(Jayx). "Hi, I'm Chris. What's your name?" he asked her.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Gabe dropped his bag down, looking to the left and right. No one else was here yet. He took a seat on a park bench, leaning back. The sun was brightly shining and the sky wasn't cloudy at all.

Gabe leaned his head back, staring up at the crystal blue sky. He went over the situation in his head.

He was going to spend 4 1/2 months in a new house, with people he didn't know, for a television networkl he hated with the burning intensity of a thousand suns.

Wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back