• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The rebirth of .hack//fragment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siru Drawoh

Awards
Okay, well I was looking at .hack//fragment videos on YouTube, and I came across one that really caught my attention. It was about a translation of fragment and opening up new servers for English speaking people. I immediately clicked on the link on the video to the site. When I saw it I almost voided my bowels. They have the main .hack//fragment localization project and other projects on "The World" like a PSP project for "The World R:1" codenamed "Eden". I'm a little reluctant to post a link to the website for fear that I will be chastised for advertisement but I think this project needs attention. So here is the link World of Visions • Index page I'm Siru Drawoh on there too so if you need anything then PM me. I hope to see my fellow .hack//fans come aboard.

Thank you for reading,
Siru Drawoh

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Sweet. Always loved the .hack series. I will look into it further.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
yes!!!
600px-Yes_check.svg.png

Siru Drawoh

Awards
Yes because of the DNAS-ID that you need to buy an original. You might be able to copy the DNAS-ID from the disc but if you were to pirate a copy and someone had the same DNAS-ID as you you would both be kicked from the server as CC2 and Bandai put that there to prevent pirating. You can look around different websites for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back