• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "recently used" pod...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
Hey! Me again! (WOW second thread, I feel so special... NOT!)
Anyways, I've been thinking... (I don't know if you read my last thread so I'll repeat this...)
You know how Xion is in front of the old mansion every single time Roxas and Axel are trying to get her to come with them? Well, maybe she is trying to get to Sora... I mean she asks questions about him and talks to Riku about him and was at Destiny Islands (looking for Sora maybe...?). So maybe that recently used pod is hers. She could have wanted to try and talk to Sora or something. I don't know.

I know this needs a lot more work on, but if you have ideas feel free to discuss! And if this was said before I am really sorry. :D ok bye!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Meh. I think that it could have been Riku's pod. For get him to forget Xion himself.

A

Audo

The Pods aren't needed for forgetting.

And Xion has only been seen outside of the mansion once. o.o

A

Audo

She was pointing the Keyblade at Roxas in Twilight Town. But it wasn't in front of the Mansion.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The Pods aren't needed for forgetting.

Right. To get his memories....delt with. The reason that he doesnt remember Xion, thats what i meant. Those pods could be the reason.

A

Audo

Eh? Who's to say that he doesn't remember her? And again, he wouldnt use the pods to forget her.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
heh. ill have to check that again then. sorry! i was fairly sure it was the mansion... but like i said ill check. :D

i wonder why riku never talked about her to sora... then again, they never really had time. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Eh? Who's to say that he doesn't remember her? And again, he wouldnt use the pods to forget her.

Okay then I have no Idea. Maybe Namine put Roxas in it. *shrugs shoulders*

A

Audo

Or maaaaaaaybe, it was just used by the Organization during their experiments. And it being used isnt very significant at all.

A

Audo

yes, he had to sleep so she could lock Xehanort away.
But she didn't.
And we know she doesnt need to do that to make someone forget. (i highly doubt she stuck everyone who knew Sora in a pod so they would forget him until KH2)

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Only she would, as she offered Riku a 'nap' in the pods at the end of CoM. Remember? To make him forget his Darkness and lock it up beyond reach - he had to sleep in a pod as well.

But he turned that down. I don't think he'd take that back, since he insisted on beating XH on his own (and did, to a degree).

It doesn't make sense to me that Xion's trying to get to Sora in the Xion-Axel scene. Xion's standing in front of the mansion's gate, and she has a Keyblade in her hands. If she wants to get in, she can turn around and do it. Instead, she's fighting Axel. It looks more like she's trying to prevent Axel from getting inside to me.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Only she would, as she offered Riku a 'nap' in the pods at the end of CoM. Remember? To make him forget his Darkness and lock it up beyond reach - he had to sleep in a pod as well.

tat would have to mean that the one that was used most recently was Riku's. Well thats one out of the way.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But they wouldn't have had to really forget - Sora forgot for them, and they remembered as much as he did. So Sora being in the pod would be sufficient for everyone else to forget about him, it would seem. But he was in the pod.
If Riku was really to forget about Xion, it makes sense to me he could possibly have been in that pod. (and I never meant that Riku went along with it - only that unlike what you said, RK, that you can get in just to forget things and not only put things back together)

A

Audo

and again, there isnt anything to suggest that Riku even forgot Xion, or that he was ever in a pod. Riku doesnt seem the kind anyways.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
and again, there isnt anything to suggest that Riku even forgot Xion, or that he was ever in a pod. Riku doesnt seem the kind anyways.

And while I agree, it does tie in with some things in my mind.
Bottom line is - should Riku have forgotten about Xion, it's possible imo that he was in the pod - seeing how the pods aren't there only to restore Memories, but to mess them up generally. If he were to forget, I think going with the pod would've been the safest method they would've had.
Riku was too important; DiZ wouldn't have allowed his Memories to get messed up as well, let alone over a Nobody like Xion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back