• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Yeah and the chapters up there are combined with two chapters down here..like chapter 1 is combined with chapter 2. xD

Yeah, I will be adding new stuff. >.O

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
You don't have to stop!
New stuff, new stuff, new stuff, new stuff,new stuff, new stuff,new stuff, new stuff,new stuff,new stuff,new stuff,new stuff, new stuff, new stuff, new stuff, new stuff, new stuff, new stuff, new stuff, new stuff, new stuff, new stuff, new stuff, NEW STUFF!!!!!!

I need to stop, now. But still..............NEW STUFF

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Well in that case...
NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!! NEW STUFF!!

Now it's all out of my system!
Inner voice: new stuff!
OH SHUT UP!!!!

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
-hyperventalates from all the stress- I have to make the last chapter, edit the fic for the site, AND think of a sequel idea. x.X It never ends! Dx

If ANYONE has a good plot idea for the sequel PLEASE PM ME.

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
I GOT A HUGGLE!! SQUEE!!!! OaTHY.....just relax a bit.....we are your fans...we will wait for the final chapter.....and when we read it, ideas will flood forth from us, your avid readers for a sequel we think worthy of your excellent writing skills.....here *pulls out a fresh batch of cookies* have a cookie!

Child_of_Light

-hyperventalates from all the stress- I have to make the last chapter, edit the fic for the site, AND think of a sequel idea. x.X It never ends! Dx

Don't die on me, Oathy! We're only preassuring you because we love you! =P You're doing so good on your fic. It's almost done. =0 That makes me feel bad, because I haven't updated MY fic for a while... =/

I

The Show Must Go On
*kicks open the door with a very loud boom as it slams into the wall* I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! NOW I KNOW YOU GUYS DIDN'T IGNORE THE FACT THAT MY BEAUTIFUL INSANITY HAS NOT POPPED UP ANYWHERE IN THE PAST 4 PAGES OF THIS THREAD *snaps her fingers through the air in a zigzag formation* mmmmhmmm, thats what i thought.

i've missed the thread, and i see livia hasn't updated! now why is that?

snowy! you changed your siggy! again! i want one... please?

i shall be back once i finish my chem hw... *disappears into her wooden cage of doom where liv has turned on the overhead sprinklers because she's been so lax in her story making...* its effing cold in here... *shivers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back