• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The School of Duel (YGO rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin blinked. "Let me come here? Mom wouldn't have heard of me NOT coming here......" she said, as they walked to the office. She yawned. "Yeah, what do you want?"

Malum Incantum

Kairon smirked as they entered, and had his hands clasped together and resting on the desk. "Charmed to see the famed daughter of Wheeler could make it. You parents have egos the size of any megalomaniac..." He shook his head.

"Not the issue here. Anyways, Malum, you and Yumi shall face off in a tag-team duel against the Paradox Brothers. Lose, and you two shall lose a Star Rating. Win, and you shall gain one. That would put you at four stars. "

He smiled and turned to Meilin. "As for you... you shall face off against none other than Maxmillion Pegasus himself. He always had an interest in dueling your father, though he never got to. He wants to duel you."

Kairon turned away. "The duels shall begin this afternoon. FIVE p.m., don't be late. You may go..."

With that, Malum and the others were ushered out. "Well, how interesting.."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Yugi grabbed Yumi and said "I have to give you something." He pulled out his dark magican and said "Yumi I want you to have this card. It has done some good for me and now it will for you." Yumi grabbed the card and said "Thanks dad I will cherish it." Yumi ran out the office to Malum. "Well Malum it looks like we will be able to show everyone how good we are as a team and I got my dad's Dark Magican." Yumi said smiling.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
James had wandered into the caferteria and bought a bottle of apple juice. Taking a glass he walked over to a chair int he corner of the room and started to drink it while staring out of the nearby window. After a while he heard the intercom,

"Yumi Moto, Malum Takamarrei, and Meilin please come to the office."

Looking over at the crowd int he caferteria he watched as three people got up and walked out. As they left the crowd started to whisper as they wondered what was happening. However James ignored the whispers and continued to stare out of the window.

So they are the famed children of Yugi Moto, Kairon Takamarrei, Joey Wheeler and Mai Valentine. I knew they were here in DMU but i never thought that they would hang about with the common duelists, their considered as royalty in the dueling world, destined to become the next great duelists. Hopefully i will get my time to duel them, but only when i improve my rank from this damn rank 1.

After a while James finished his apple juice and walked back outside. As he walked he was confronted by Steve, this time he was all on his own though. He stood there for a second and then held his hand out, James responded by shaking it. As they shook Steve apologised,

"Look James, i'm sorry for calling you a loser, i guess you showed me that your gonna be one of the better duelist's in DMU. O and just to make up for it i'll give you a little bit of information. Apparently there's gonna be something big happening at 5, not sure what though."

James smiled and shook his hand again before walking off.

I bet this has something to do with Malum, Yumi and Meilin, and i bet it's gonna be big.

With that last thought James turned around and startedt o to investigate what was about to happen.

Malum Incantum

He smiled a moment as he turned to Yumi. "That reminds me... this last summer, when I was on vacation, I happened to come across quite a rare card....I think you may like it..."

Slowly, Malum reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small safe, or a small pocket sized locker of sorts, and pushed his fingerprint to it, and it popped open once verifying that it was him.

Inside was a card like no other...

( Zato, a picture of the monster, http://www.ideal808.com/images/sd6_deck.jpg -- I can't find a picture of the card itself)

He smiled. "It is called Dark Executioner. You can only summon it by sacrificing a Dark Magician. He has 2500 Attack, and 2100 Defense like Dark Magician. "

He smirked. "However, it's affect is devastating. For each normal spell card activated, the opponent will take 1000 points of damage to their life points. " He watched him for a moment before he handed him the card. "It's yours. It is a very strong card. Consider it a gift since I was not there for your birthday. " He laughed a moment before he patted his back.

"Now, let's get going..."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Yumi looked at the card, smilied and said "Thanks Malum. This card is going to be a major help against the paradox brothers. By the way what kinda cards do the Paradox brothers use? My dad and Joey dueled them once but, he never told me how they dueled or what they used." Yumi turned his head to see Thristen and Serenity's daughter, Destiny walk up to them. "Hi Yumi and Malum. My uncle Joey let me come to DMU with you guys." Destiny said as she grabbed Yumi's hand.

Malum Incantum

Malum blinked and smiled. "So she is here after all.. my father was talking about Tristan's daughter being here. " He smiled. "Nice to meet you, the name is Malum. " He pointed. "You know Meilin of course, you are cousins. And you know Yumi."

"Would the three duelists please report to the Arena."

Malum blinked and smiled. "Come on..." With that, he turned towards the arena, and started walking off.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Yumi followed behind Malum while holding Destiny's hand. When they reached the Arena, the arena was full with people. "Man, we must be stars." Yumi said grinning. Destiny walked off to sit in one of the seats to watch Yumi mainly.

"Let's get this duel over with." Yumi said.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Yawn... There's nothing to doooo," complained Tai. "Uncle Seto's not talkin' to me any more and Dad's not said anything for a while either." Tai began walking down the hallway to the arena. "The only thing I've been able to do besides fight weaklings is watch[/] other people. I wish there was someone that could give me a challange."

Suddenly, someone bumped into Tai. "Oi! Watch it, I'm walking here!"

The person turned around, "Oh, I'm so sorry. If you really want any respect, beat me at a Duel!"

"Fine, right after the match in the arena?"

"You're on."

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin smiled as she saw all the people in the staduim. "This is going to be so much fun!" she said, reaching for her deck case. "Oh, and by the way. I hope you boys like maze's!" she said, running off to a duel platform.

Malum Incantum

He blinked. "What could she mean by that?" He scratched his chin as he shrugged and stood up on the dueling arena, awaiting Yumi's arrival. "We have to make this good..."

Suddenly, two figures sprung up on the other side of the Arena. The Paradox Brothers. They were reasonably older than when they had first dueled Yugi and his friends.

"We are the brothers Paradox!"

"We're going to drop you like a bag of rocks!"

Malum raised an eyebrow. "Oh my God..you don't actually..." he slapped his face and shook his head, "Jesus, rhyming idiots. That makes my day go so much better."

With that, he drew his five, as they did too. "I will go first, then you, green boy, "Malum pointed to the one in green, "Then Yumi, " He pointed over to Yumi, "then you, orange one."

With that, he drew his sixth card and smiled. "I place two cards face down and play Armed Dragon LV3 in attack mode. "

He smirked. "Your turn."

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Hmm, Armed Dragon Lvl 3. I'd love to have that for my Two Thousand Dragons Deck. Along with all it's level-ups!" Tai grinned.

"Be quiet. I want to watch how this battle goes," said the kid from earlier.

"What's your name, anyway?"

"I am Yamato Shisui, 3rd rank duelist."

"I'm Taichi Kai-, er, Suigawa. and I'm only 2nd rank. Our duel's gonna be fun!"

-----------

Meanwhile, at Kaiba Corp.

"You wanted to see me Seto?" asked Mokuba as he entered his brother's office.

"Yes. I was just looking over the roster for Duel Acadamy this year and saw that Tai's name wasn't on it. Why is that?" replied Seto Kaiba.

"He decided to go to DMU, instead."

"He picked Yugi's school over mine?! But he would have gotten there as an Obelisk Blue on his first year!"

"That's why he didn't want to go. He's even using his old surname to blend in better, and be treated like everyone else!"

Kaiba merely grunted and waved Mokuba away. "And to think. I let him have my Blue-Eyes..."

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ sat down to watch the duel."This is gonna be good really good but i am sure i know who will win."He smiled and looked at malum and yumi.Those two are good but can they win they can if they work together and dont go solo.

Last edited:

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin smiled as Pegasis finished his annoying pre-duel rant. She yawned. "Fine Fine... Can we start now? Blowhard...." she muttered. She picked up her hand and smiled as he made his move.

"I'll play one monster fancedown."

She smiled. "Then I play two cards facedown and a monster in defense." she said, setting up Pegasis for a quick fall.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
The Paradox brother in th green looked at his hand and summoned Acrobat monkey. "You will learn, now I end my turn." The green one said.

"Stop with all the stupid ryhming." Yumi said as he looked for the right card, I summon Nimble Momonga in defense mode. Next I lay this card face-down and end my turn."

Malum Incantum

He smirked over at Yumi. "I am already sick of it myself... "He looked as the one in Orange smirked.

"Now, to help along your demise, I play Berserk Gorilla, rise!"

Malum smacked his head. "Oh my god these guys get more...alright. I activate, Bottomless Trap Hole, remove it from game. "

Suddenly, the monkey was gone. "Anything else smartass?"

The Orange brother smirked as he laid one card face down. "Go."

Malum smiled. "Fine... I draw... and since it is my standby phase... I activate Armed Dragon LV3's affect! I send him to the graveyard... in order to summon.. Armed Dragon LV5!!"

Suddenly the small dragon glowed and a much larger dragon was there. "Now... I send Silent Magician LV8 to my graveyard, to destroy a monster with an attack less than the monster I destroyed. So... I think that counts for your monkey as well!"

Suddenly, Acrobatic was gone. "Now, attack Armed Dragon!"

Suddenly, the dragon let loose a large green fireball.. but it disappeared in front of three ladies.

"I activate Waboku! Now there's no attack for you!" came the taunt from the Orange one.

"Dammit...go."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back