• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
okay, what in the heck did the secret ending mean??? i know someone must have some idea...there are alot of smart people on the forums...so i just beat it like 5 minutes ago...and i would like to know what people think the secret ending means

oooh, just realized that i just posted this in the wrong section...if somebody could move it, i would appreciate it^_^

Josiah

Quarian Power!
...WHAT!?!?!?!?, i am sorry...i didn't even understand you, and i have no idea what riddle you are talking about...no offense^_^

Dark Fenrir

beyond the distance of the twilight haven
i think it means kh3 will be about the origin of the keyblade and will have another new playable character. i also think Xehanort is a keyblade master and somehow lost it along with his memories. OHHH what if you get to play with xehanort that would be cool

Josiah

Quarian Power!
if that is true...i dont know if i could play a kingdom hearts game without sora, and the other characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back